My new outlet

• Thread starter Aladeen OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

By popular demand (lol)
Triangle. I was gifted my cut in around 2008. Stone is un beatable.

Snoops

burn4me

burn4me

man the 2 strains that i want most is some GG and CTHA. both seem so damn frosty. everything is looking good glad im subbed. keep em coming.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

im too stoned for CTHA, haha i cant even think about what that stands for for some reason...

note to self - no more dabs in the morning

Last edited:
burn4me

burn4me

im too stoned for CTHA, haha i cant even think about what that stands for for some reason...

note to self - no more dabs in the morning
always dab in the morning....lmao but the CTHA : crouching tiger hidden alien and man shes a beast. every time i see her sees a dime piece

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

ahhhhh... haha. i would have never guessed that... is that an exotix genetix strain? i had the chance of trying some pink predator about a year ago, shit was deeeee lish!
i had my fare share of strains that originated from the alien technology. i love them, add super frost but gives it this weird taste in a lot of phenos. not bad, just weird.
but i found White x's to be more suitable as a frosty parent, passes on great traits and leaves most of the shitty ones. haha. where as alien i feel just overpowered everything that wasnt an overpowering strain itself....

Latest posts

Top Bottom