My new project Chem MacRiddle

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Feed 1.25tsp bloom.
2 gallon pots? I really like 3 as a minimum but had a great little 3 lemon og kush clone grow in a 2x2 that went extremely well. Got a oz per plant not too shabby. What nutrients you use? My “little” grape gas clones I sent to flower are almost 3ft tall!! So much for trying out your style lol. Looking good!

growsince79

growsince79

2 gallon pots? I really like 3 as a minimum but had a great little 3 lemon og kush clone grow in a 2x2 that went extremely well. Got a oz per plant not too shabby. What nutrients you use? My “little” grape gas clones I sent to flower are almost 3ft tall!! So much for trying out your style lol. Looking good!
2 gallon promix hp. Watering every other day. I might need to start daily; I was hoping these would be smaller. I'm using dynabloom. I should have stopped using grow sooner. I think its almost done stretching.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
2 gallon promix hp. Watering every other day. I might need to start daily; I was hoping these would be smaller. I'm using dynabloom. I should have stopped using grow sooner. I think its almost done stretching.
How much do you water? I measure out mine out and I’m gonna increase from 48 oz daily to a half gal daily as they are drinking a ton! So glad I invested in some hydrolock drip irrigation. I still like to hand water but it helps with the work load forsure.

growsince79

growsince79

How much do you water? I measure out mine out and I’m gonna increase from 48 oz daily to a half gal daily as they are drinking a ton! So glad I invested in some hydrolock drip irrigation. I still like to hand water but it helps with the work load forsure.
Almost 3qt every other day with good runoff; but they were scary dry today. I might need to try 1/2 gal daily or every 1.5 days. Are you using 3?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Not sure all the breeding terms. Would this be bx1? Nephew x aunt.
A back cross is when you cross back to one of the parents. So for example I’m making a grape gasXslurricane #7 cross. A back cross would be taking the progeny from the cross and breeding it back with either the grape gas or the slurricane #7. Or in my case since I’m making feminized seeds it would be RBX (reverse back cross).

Latest posts

Top Bottom