My new project Chem MacRiddle

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

A back cross is when you cross back to one of the parents. So for example I’m making a grape gasXslurricane #7 cross. A back cross would be taking the progeny from the cross and breeding it back with either the grape gas or the slurricane #7. Or in my case since I’m making feminized seeds it would be RBX (reverse back cross).
So what is an f1 crossed to the aunt called. Its still 3/4 chem; just not sure the terminology. Is it still F1? Or would you call it f2 idk. The goal here is to create a stable male-then use it to pollinate my special headband clone.

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
So what is an f1 crossed to the aunt called. Its still 3/4 chem; just not sure the terminology. Is it still F1? Or would you call it f2 idk. The goal here is to create a stable male-then use it to pollinate my special headband clone.
Crossed back to the aunt who is the same exact strain as mom? I’m pretty sure it’s still a back cross. I don’t think it has to be the exact mother as long as it’s the same strain that was used to create the F1. I’m still trying to learn and this information myself so someone correct me if I’m wrong.

growsince79

growsince79

Crossed back to the aunt who is the same exact strain as mom? I’m pretty sure it’s still a back cross. I don’t think it has to be the exact mother as long as it’s the same strain that was used to create the F1. I’m still trying to learn and this information myself so someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Same pack of seeds.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Same pack of seeds.
Ya man I’m unsure.. are the F1 seeds? Pretty sure that would make it a reverse F2 or as ethos genetics calls it, R1,R2 and so on. Once again don’t take it as fact tho. Looking good in there!

Top Bottom