My new project Chem MacRiddle

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Did you grow these in the coco loco too? I’m about to start my second grow with the loco, still not sure about it

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
cocoloco and dynabloom.

Do you use calmag for the first 4 weeks when you just water and in between feeds? I’m using tap water @ 87 ppm. Haven’t tested the water but it leaves a white residue so I assume it has plenty of calcium in it. Using an hlg 260w if that makes a difference

growsince79

growsince79

Do you use calmag for the first 4 weeks when you just water and in between feeds? I’m using tap water @ 87 ppm. Haven’t tested the water but it leaves a white residue so I assume it has plenty of calcium in it. Using an hlg 260w if that makes a difference
I use 300ppm tap water mixed 50-50 with ro. I don't use calmag unless they need it( some plants do in early-mid flower). @ 87ppm you probably need it.

growsince79

growsince79

Wow this male is now growing female flowers after 24 hours canstant light for two days.
Found this. Don't know if it's true. But I will be planting seeds from a anti herm soon. Purple Chem x Chem MacRiddle.

A Good Kind of Cannabis Hermaphrodite (Say What?)

Thinking about hermies, in linear terms, what you have are female plants, that TEND to use hermie (male) flowers to pollinate themselves, to survive, to succeed, to breed, ya follow? Female to Male, in that order. Now true hermaphrodites in cannabis are worthless and I kill them on sight, but there are many kinds of cannabis hermaphrodites, indeed. One of these is a male, with latent female tendencies. A male, that TENDS to use female pistils to pollinate itself, in that order. Why is this cool? Read on

I call these males “Anti-Hermies” and as breeders, that’s exactly what they are. They absolutely counter the TENDENCY to go from female to male hermies, because they are male hermies that TEND to go from male to female—a genetic counterpoint, if you will. Another bonus of these Anti-Hermie males is that they also always breed heavy resin production, and usually larger yields. They will also normally cause the offspring generation to favor female ratios, to males, like 90/10 female/male. These males can also have some trichomes with resin heads.

See Also Clockwork Walker Go Boom
Culture, Featured, The Rev
MILF Rev’s Rave: Clockwork Walker

Road Rules Spotting Anti-Hermie Cannabis Hermaphrodites

You must be very careful identifying them, here are the important “rules” to properly select one of these awesome male breeders…

• The male must be all male, with zero female pistils showing up, until after 3 weeks into flowering. In that order. The male should actually be throwing pollen for at least a few days before any female pistils show up.
  • When the male does show some female pistils, they should be few and far between, not massive pistils all of a sudden. 20% pistils to 80% male flowers is a good benchmark here, and even 30% pistils can often work fine.

IMG 20201224 082304940
Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Found this. Don't know if it's true. But I will be planting seeds from a anti herm soon. Purple Chem x Chem MacRiddle.

A Good Kind of Cannabis Hermaphrodite (Say What?)

Thinking about hermies, in linear terms, what you have are female plants, that TEND to use hermie (male) flowers to pollinate themselves, to survive, to succeed, to breed, ya follow? Female to Male, in that order. Now true hermaphrodites in cannabis are worthless and I kill them on sight, but there are many kinds of cannabis hermaphrodites, indeed. One of these is a male, with latent female tendencies. A male, that TENDS to use female pistils to pollinate itself, in that order. Why is this cool? Read on

I call these males “Anti-Hermies” and as breeders, that’s exactly what they are. They absolutely counter the TENDENCY to go from female to male hermies, because they are male hermies that TEND to go from male to female—a genetic counterpoint, if you will. Another bonus of these Anti-Hermie males is that they also always breed heavy resin production, and usually larger yields. They will also normally cause the offspring generation to favor female ratios, to males, like 90/10 female/male. These males can also have some trichomes with resin heads.

See Also Clockwork Walker Go Boom
Culture, Featured, The Rev
MILF Rev’s Rave: Clockwork Walker

Road Rules Spotting Anti-Hermie Cannabis Hermaphrodites

You must be very careful identifying them, here are the important “rules” to properly select one of these awesome male breeders…

• The male must be all male, with zero female pistils showing up, until after 3 weeks into flowering. In that order. The male should actually be throwing pollen for at least a few days before any female pistils show up.
  • When the male does show some female pistils, they should be few and far between, not massive pistils all of a sudden. 20% pistils to 80% male flowers is a good benchmark here, and even 30% pistils can often work fine.
I knew I should have froze the extra pollen. Oh well.

Harvard

Harvard

Looks like a nice bud, must say I’ve never weighed a fresh wet bud before.

Top Bottom