My next grow...Whats your thoughts?

• Thread starter Flowerpower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Flowerpower420

Yeah that's about 400g. You should get at least 1g per w unless somethings wrong. 1.2 is average for a home grower on led who doesnt push their plants.

It may be worth looking into a light meter. You dont have to use super expensive par meters. Any lux/lumen meter will do. Place the meter 18" below the light (reccomended flower distance) right under the middle of the fixture and measure the lux/lumens. Then measure the rest of the tent in comparison. Obviously with the dimmer turned up full 🀣

Then seek to build something like I did. View attachment 1264888

That is 2 aluminum u channel lengths bolted in the sides of a 240w kingbrite 3k fixture. I also pre drilled holes for 4 aluminum rods that hang the 4x25w supplemental 4k led tubes and also holes to bolt on the 2x30w kingbrite 550nm + ir. I can also use it to hang my supplemental uvb bulbs should I use them.

Try to build something or even just hang them and raise or lower them individually. The benefit of building something like this is, raising and lowering multiple lights is easy and it helps me cover my entire footprint.

Perhaps next grow you should keep a diary here? So we can help fix anything happening before it's too late?
Wow man that looks well dialed in! Yeah i definitely will keep a diary on here, i just dont know how often i could put up content as with running a full time job, having the garden to upkeep and having a toddler makes time very hard to come by 🀣🀣🀣.

Think im definitely going to have to do though as i seem to be at a cross road with this and im totally disappointed as ive invested around 5k into this set up if not more and the results im getting is completely disappointing and disheartening especially with utility bills tripling and feed around 350 per crop im barely breaking even....

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

Wow man that looks well dialed in! Yeah i definitely will keep a diary on here, i just dont know how often i could put up content as with running a full time job, having the garden to upkeep and having a toddler makes time very hard to come by 🀣🀣🀣.

Think im definitely going to have to do though as i seem to be at a cross road with this and im totally disappointed as ive invested around 5k into this set up if not more and the results im getting is completely disappointing and disheartening. πŸ‘

I hear that man. Give us a chance. Keep a diary here and see if we can make it worth it. I am always happy to answer any questions I can and am happy to help find answers for any I cant.

If you get some time, go through my diary and see how I progressed. It may inspire you or answer questions you didn't know you had! 🀣

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bigcubes-grow-show-and-tell.104863/

F

Flowerpower420

I hear that man. Give us a chance. Keep a diary here and see if we can make it worth it. I am always happy to answer any questions I can and am happy to help find answers for any I cant.

If you get some time, go through my diary and see how I progressed. It may inspire you or answer questions you didn't know you had! 🀣

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bigcubes-grow-show-and-tell.104863/
Awesome bro thank you so much for your help and advice πŸ‘ i will check out your diarys and absorb as much info as my small brain can hold 🀣.

I should be starting my next run within the next 14 days so i will have to sort out a thread for this grow and pack asmuch info in as i can.

Again mate thanks so much πŸ‘πŸ€œπŸ€›

BigCube

BigCube

Awesome bro thank you so much for your help and advice πŸ‘ i will check out your diarys and absorb as much info as my small brain can hold 🀣.

I should be starting my next run within the next 14 days so i will have to sort out a thread for this grow and pack asmuch info in as i can.

Again mate thanks so much πŸ‘πŸ€œπŸ€›

Any time my friend. For the love of Cannabis and humanity πŸ‘

Latest posts

Top Bottom