My Og is 25%-28% THC Consistant

• Thread starter Og25percentTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Humilty and being humble go a long way my friend. Coming on here saying yours is the best and why cant we meet your standards? WTF??? Not the way to enter a forum. You might wanna go think that over.....

K

krondikebar

i want to see these pictures.

I for one have a hard time believing you grow "The Worlds Strongest Weed" without knowing how to use a comma or a period.

O

Og25percentTHC

dont need any pats on the back thats why my tag is so bland im just looking around to see if im on with what i have i hope everyone grows the shit that kills id even tell yall how i do it if someone would be serious with me and tell me they never seen anything that strong or say yeah got some in my room right now that is as good???!!!

Venom818

Venom818

33 and finish i dought that 26 is harmfull to the plant and 29 kills it fast and i mean fast if you had something that strong youd know but if i added all my numbers togetter then i had 33% too but alas it only thc we recognize in the count not garbage chems as well lol 33 my rear

exactly thats what im trying to say about your 25-28% i never said i had that 33 % i said kush mart in hollywood they supposedly tested theirs at 33% why would that be so hard to believe yet yours tested at 28%

T

TreFarmer

My OG came in at 86% THC 93% CBD & 100% BS! And it drags the floor and collects loose change:) OH and it smells like Heaven with a hint of Angel's breath!
AND ALI... Swing it!! Truck it in by the wheelbarrow!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
exactly thats what im trying to say about your 25-28% i never said i had that 33 % i said kush mart in hollywood they supposedly tested theirs at 33% why would that be so hard to believe yet yours tested at 28%

dude his is the best - how could somebodys be better then his if his is the best - sheesh venom

Aligee

Aligee

why am i the only one who has a strain this strong figured im not that special but if you know about the bizz and dont figure out how to make your plants outperform mama natures intended crop than i guess i will just keep smoking the best in the world while the rest of you call me a lair or someone steps up to say we are equals i will just have to hope im not alone here

Your making yourself look silly bruh coming here with them big fish stories you got time to post take the time to learn how to upload a pic it says a thousand words >>> ones quick to call bs here thus aint your average forum bruh
Lots of educated canna slingers here >>> im just saying !!! AliGenius!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
just some schwag I grew

white fire OG

134661d1299645862-motherlodes-first-uc-run-white-fire-3-come-waters-fine-3_8_6.jpg.att

134662d1299645862-motherlodes-first-uc-run-white-fire-3-come-waters-fine-3_8_7.jpg.att

136522d1300402318-motherlodes-first-uc-run-white-fire-3-come-waters-fine-3_16_4.jpg.att

O

Og25percentTHC

Just becuse i hate to type does not incline one to say that i'm not able to grow, but yes if you look it up or ask the people who test: 28% is the highest a mature plant can reach before dropping dead from a non-vital chem overload. Like saying a person can have a 33% iron blood count and not be affected by this is silly. It's a matter of scientific fact that the plant can only go so far in thc before it begins to clog the xylem and phloem. Not to mention the cells ability to retain an oil is only so much, and so to say that anyone has gone passed 29 with a mature plant is silly. If i was BS wouldn't it be better to just say some stupid number like 55%? I work on science and biology theories only no black magic so it not something that is impossible to do. But your right i need to cool it, just seems every forum i go to does the same thing,"Oh he's full of it, or i've heard of 10000%thc, or that i'm daft for being proud of my numbers!" Its all the same to me because i smoke the stuff but this is the 5 fourm i gone to to find answers and it seems i'll forever wonder about my og. How is that for a period..............:fighting0085:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, that is some nice white fire there! Prolly the strongest, best stuff in the universe...except for this dork named OG25percent has the best OG ever, how do I know?
Because he says so! LOL

Venom818

Venom818

I always like to read your posts. If its OG Venom is gonna School Ya!!!lol

lol thnx bro

On that note, hey Venom818, Im just now jumping on the Og train. Whats the baddest Og in your opinion ?

hard to say bro the best og is the one you can dial in,the best i have personally sampled was loompa's headband which is really a pure kush/og kush followed by the triangle kush

My OG came in at 86% THC 93% CBD & 100% BS! And it drags the floor and collects loose change:) OH and it smells like Heaven with a hint of Angel's breath!
AND ALI... Swing it!! Truck it in by the wheelbarrow!

LOL can i have a cut I have alot of loose change

dude his is the best - how could somebodys be better then his if his is the best - sheesh venom

LMAO your right ,nice shots of the wifi #3 by the way

Venom818

Venom818

Just becuse i hate to type does not incline one to say that i'm not able to grow, but yes if you look it up or ask the people who test: 28% is the highest a mature plant can reach before dropping dead from a non-vital chem overload. Like saying a person can have a 33% iron blood count and not be affected by this is silly. It's a matter of scientific fact that the plant can only go so far in thc before it begins to clog the xylem and phloem. Not to mention the cells ability to retain an oil is only so much, and so to say that anyone has gone passed 29 with a mature plant is silly. If i was BS wouldn't it be better to just say some stupid number like 55%? I work on science and biology theories only no black magic so it not something that is impossible to do. But your right i need to cool it, just seems every forum i go to does the same thing,"Oh he's full of it, or i've heard of 10000%thc, or that i'm daft for being proud of my numbers!" Its all the same to me because i smoke the stuff but this is the 5 fourm i gone to to find answers and it seems i'll forever wonder about my og. How is that for a period..............:fighting0085:

looks like you found the holy grail bro you need to do warehouses of that shit and become a millionaire.

O

Og25percentTHC

OH no reply to the science? Maybe you didnt know that before but you should look into the relationship of vital and non-vital life functions in a plant and tell me that a non-vital chem can get much higher than that. You know if there was somebody out there who grows as well as i do there not here. Cuz i'm sure they would say that they are right there with me but since everybody says that i'm too high on myself then i know im the best! But thats not true.... the guys i learned from would school you up on actual plant boilogy and i was hoping there was more growers in my class but if you all still think that i'm a loon then quit listening to me and start growing in the high 20's of thc and then we can talk how about how great WE are!

O

Og25percentTHC

love the 100 OG Pic lol Thats money growing on trees for ya!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom