• Thread starter Og25percentTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Now that we have settled that, any info on your growing style? Any pics?? Or just more crap rolling out your mouth?

I'm very into hearing more about your OG or better yet seeing it, but when you come here to tell us we suck and your growing the best. What do you expect people to do, lay the red carpet for you ten year old exaggerations?

Just share with us since you are so above us. I'm sure we could learn from the guy that has the strongest OG in existence.

Venom818

Venom818

Don't let the door hit yah, where god split yah ;)

*Yo Venom, who is this Matt guy, is that just the name or a famous breeder? Just curious is it that matt rize dude, I saw him posting on another site..

not really famous just a dude that sells to kush mart in hollywould or maybe he is famous idk but i call bull shit on that 33% as well. There matts 8ths go for 75-90 dollars i believe cant remeber .Loompa put it best most people test wet bud which trows #'s off his headband tested at like 19-22% and thats the most potent og kush/pure kush i have ever sampled

O

Og25percentTHC

LOL HA AH AH AH AH AH AH really well good thing mine is real and i love it cuz this is the same crap that has been dooping people all over the world into thinking there is some super strain that defies the laws of nature

S

SSHZ

This guy is a ban waiting to happen.......... still no pictures either. We've seen this type of poster before. I just laugh to myself and move on. I'm also still waiting to see a lab report with over 26% THC...

Lab Report
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
How do we know yours is real? Atleast Matt's is tested and they might be able to produce that paperwork. Your paperwork with this thc% might prove your serious. Pics are worth a thousand words.

Again, what's your thcv numbers rated at?

Venom818

Venom818

How do we know yours is real? Atleast Matt's is tested and they might be able to produce that paperwork. Your paperwork with this thc% might prove your serious. Pics are worth a thousand words.

Again, what's your thcv numbers rated at?

LMAO even matt has proof

O

Og25percentTHC

ok ok ill settle down my system is a drain to wast hyrdo but with the added feature of soilless and rockwool 6" i veg for 35-40 days then top and bud i use a secret canada product for my base and a mix of advanced and dyna grow products for my bloom benif
i bloom for 60 days and pull 3-4 oz of super croped nuggs off each baby of corse CO2 is must and the lights i have 5 1000w and i cross hps with the blue light (3 hps 2mh blue)
i grow in trays and lets see...

O

Og25percentTHC

there is some dutch masters products and there is grow tecks vita-max and botanicare sweets for non kush plants and some old GH stuff i still use it like a 22 part chart

O

Og25percentTHC

i have the goo, og kush(papas), Mountain man kush, purple kush, king louie 13th og, lavender, aztec og, rocky mountain sourberry d, and a few more

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wow, that is a long veg time, would have 6foot plus OGs if I went past 3weeks veg it seems...Well I know your secret canada product isn't why yours is the best.

Now we just need your thc % lab tested paperwork and some OG bud shots! then you might have a chance at saving face.

T

TreFarmer

Can we run a poll to ban people, cause so far I kinda see 99:1 ratio here! AND THATS SCIENTIFIC! I'm usin' math, charts, graphs, meters and a pocket protector!
AND I CANT DISCUSS CUTS OF MY 100% BSOG, I GOT BANNED FOR A WEEK LAST TIME I MENTIONED THE C-WORD:( Imagine if I started dispersing cuts of this shit! THERE WOULD BE "MY BSOG TESTS AT 100-199% THC CONSISTANT" THREADS EVERYWHERE! LOGIC WOULD BE PISSED! LOL;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Goodshit Venom, thanks for the test result paperwork! thats really cool. Ive actually never checked one out thoroughly. Neat!

O

Og25percentTHC

i really came to see if anyone had a cut of 100 dollar og and if it kicks as much ass as mine i know that there are many guys kicking my ass but where are they and why cant i find them?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Your attitude will keep away any experienced growers, just my .02c
Take care and good luck with your room.

Venom818

Venom818

i really came to see if anyone had a cut of 100 dollar og and if it kicks as much ass as mine i know that there are many guys kicking my ass but where are they and why cant i find them?

Yet you have showed nothing paper work and pics would shut everybody up.

Venom818

Venom818

Goodshit Venom, thanks for the test result paperwork! thats really cool. Ive actually never checked one out thoroughly. Neat!

no problem bro

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to QleanerQuest again

O

Og25percentTHC

no need to save face maybe you guys are try'n to save face from me i'm at work at my hydro store or i would go get papers and pics look for them tomorrow maybe you guys just need to make bud thats at full potency becuse anyone can grow 25-28% just have to know how why is this so crazy to a bunch of respected growers?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
In my decades of experience, a thc % doesn't indicate the exact strength and will be different on various people using it. Some people get way more baked off of 15-19 thc% over high 20's. There is a synergistic mixture of the thcv and thc and cbn cbd...each strain has a diff ratio of all of those and that can have more of an effect than just high thc %.

Maybe you could tell us how to make bud that's at full potency? You have made yourself sound like the best grower in the world yet you don't spit out any useful information.

What hydro store are you at? I don't wanna accidently go there...LMAO

Im outy, this is a waste of my time, got stuff to do.

O

Og25percentTHC

i'm not special you guys said i am by not having anything to show me that even matches close but i just think i'm going in circles cuz i asked a question and got a load of crap for stating a fact about my plant then everybody gets mad because i got good stuff and dont feel the need to run home and prove it to people i'll never smoke with it not a big deal 25% og cuz my people been doing it for years! a guy in boulder has only record higher than mine in Colorado with a bannana kush at 27% so what im not scared of it but you all must be scared of my og the way yall react

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom