IMG 0085
IMG 0086
IMG 0087
IMG 0089

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Nice score and great start on the LAD's Noob! I think theyll do killer in this style grow. Get ready for some BIG ASS BUDS man. Best of luck. Peace man! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

Taking off good Noob , nice healthy green leaves nothing deformed at all......solid start bro.....keep it up... positive vibs to you .....

Noob78

Noob78

I was wondering, i know very early but what is the keeper pheno of the LAD. I hear alien gear has many keepers but what is the one that is LAD you know?

soserthc1

soserthc1

taking off now noob , there roots must be growing fast and as far as a lad keeper , I have yet to grow them out yet , got two packs but up next after my ARC is ewok and evil k og .... from Alien with Alien hallucination and Lad to follow but I 'm sure you will have a hard time deciding which of the three two keep..... really cant go wrong with Alien's gear .... ended up with only 1 female ARC of three and its gonna be a keeper ....... peace soser

Noob78

Noob78

taking off now noob , there roots must be growing fast and as far as a lad keeper , I have yet to grow them out yet , got two packs but up next after my ARC is ewok and evil k og .... from Alien with Alien hallucination and Lad to follow but I 'm sure you will have a hard time deciding which of the three two keep..... really cant go wrong with Alien's gear .... ended up with only 1 female ARC of three and its gonna be a keeper ....... peace soser
damn you have the whole Alien line -up nice

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I heard that I would love some of the secret ones.
Wouldn't we all Noob, wouldnt we all.
Coming along nicely man, keep it up! As far as the "Keeper" pheno goes, in my opi.ion its really up to you and what you are searching for. Personally id be looking for a Aliendawg leaner or a straight 50/50. In the end a "Keeper" is one that has everything (potency, trich production, yield, vigor, bag appeal, great aroma and flavor, or at least the best mix/most of these components you can find). The problem is, Aliens gear really, truly, does throw MANY potential keepers, so in the end, as i said, its up to you and what you want/like to have in your garden. Hope that sheds a little light on the subject. Maybe Alien will chime in and comment oh his keeper. Peace and be well homie. Motiv

Noob78

Noob78

Wouldn't we all noob, wouldnt we all.
Coming along nicely man, keep it up! As far as the "Keeper" pheno goes, in my opi.ion its really up to you and what you are searching for. Personally id be looking for a Aliendawg leaner or a straight 50/50. In the end a "Keeper" is one that has everything (potency, trich production, yield, vigor, bag appeal, great aroma and flavor). The problem is, Aliens gear really, truly, does throw MANY potential keepers, so in the end, as i said, its up to you and what you want/like to have in your garden. Hope that sheds a little light on the subject. Peace and be well homie. Motiv
Yes that does help, thanks

Noob78

Noob78

alright if i have read correctly aliens strains are only around once and aren't re-released. Am i correct and if so DAMN:(. Starfighter, and fpog sounds nice.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
alright if i have read correctly aliens strains are only around once and aren't re-released. Am i correct and if so DAMN:(. Starfighter, and fpog sounds nice.
You are correct sir! A has said he MIGHT release more of a couple strains, but the big ones that went to auction will never be (FPOG, Sour Pebbles, Galactic Tahoe, Starfighter, Alien Sledgehammer, plus probably all of the very first drop) unless he has recently changed his mind on some of them. Several of his strains were made in very small quantity so stock is either gone or almost gone. Others cannot be made again in F1 form as the mother or father is no longer alive. Sorry for the bad news, but it is what it is unfortunately. Peace Noob! Motiv

Latest posts

Top Bottom