My out of this World LAD Grow

• Thread starter Noob78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob78

Noob78

OK sorry for the long update, I have a female, so will post pics today and we will call this day 4 since being in the waterfarm. I plan on scrog her out and see what these have to offer. Once again sorry for the long update. Peace fellow farmers.

Noob78

Noob78

Here we go,
IMG 0208
IMG 0209
IMG 0210
will have regular updates from here on out. had trouble early with this being a new waterfarm, I rinsed out the hydroton like usual but still seems alittle dirty but everything is going good.

Noob78

Noob78

Nice! Good you found a lady. Any work planned for the males if any?
Yes I have a male and a nice sativa looking one. Will post pic later or tommorrow of her (Football on today) Plan on crossing her with my other strains.

Noob78

Noob78

So far from day 9 these things are mad fast and flowering. Never had a flower start to form this early before. I usually get this second week of flower. There is considerable difference from yesterday's pics to be. Oh yeah I will be purchasing a new 24x zoom camera to better show my flowers in a month or so. So stoked on that. Plus is ALIEN dropping a new none kush strain a must have(I know i wont be able to afford those auction beans but I can wish lol with tears)

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Looking good my friend. I have a lad male looks exactly like yours before i topped it. Planning on using it to make some f2s since i only got 1 female lad..

Noob78

Noob78

Looking good my friend. I have a lad male looks exactly like yours before i topped it. Planning on using it to make some f2s since i only got 1 female lad..
Yes I still have more beans of this but will use the male to make a few crosses, That male is a beast ans stanks to. Just not sure how to cross or when in flower to put the male in etc. oh well

Top Bottom