My own creation Stinky MacRiddle

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

By the powers that be, I 79 declare war. We will not surrender ever. The bugs might steal some stash, but it will be just as potent (if not better) than it would be without them.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
By the powers that be, I 79 declare war. We will not surrender ever. The bugs might steal some stash, but it will be just as potent (if not better) than it would be without them.
That's a good philosophy bro, I dig it. Stress is a good promoter of the stinky, if it can be channeled, no doubt about that one. Some of the dankest weed I've ever grown, had a few mites, no doubt.

growsince79

growsince79

That's a good philosophy bro, I dig it. Stress is a good promoter of the stinky, if it can be channeled, no doubt about that one. Some of the dankest weed I've ever grown, had a few mites, no doubt.
Haha just gotta try ...

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I can't say if they were in the bag when I bought it or if they found a way in after I opened it. Next bag I'll get from a different store and do a test cup in a baggie from now on. In fact I'm gonna do a test on everything from now on.
Couple grows ago we were invaded by fungus gnats, and coming from someone with OCD, PTSD, Anxiety, CRPS, and @ComfortablyNumb šŸ˜‚, etc...It wasn't a pretty sight! šŸ˜µšŸ¤Æ Our yellow sticky traps were covered in black, and when we ran out, I used DUCT tape (handyman's secret weapon, EH šŸ™ƒšŸ˜…) AND it worked just as good and it was FREE! šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

There's a big avocado tree next to our apt. building and it's infested with black gnats and the leaves are all over the ground covered in black, especially the undersides, and we have our service animals that have to walk in these areas to go potty, these dang critters are everywhere, it's so bad that they're stuck everyone's jealousy windows and fit through the screens too! We treated our plants and grow areas with the Lost Coast Plant Therapy (below)...We've used this in veg and flower modes, we haven't had any infestations since then...

We were also told that the critters are already in the soil that we buy, especially organic grows, etc....So the suggestions were to open your newly bought bags of soil, etc. and air them out for 24-48 hrs. or so. Someone else even went as far as spreading their bag of soil over a tarp or plastic/sheet and let it air out for a couple days or so....Best of Luck to Ya! šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

growsince79

growsince79

Couple grows ago we were invaded by fungus gnats, and coming from someone with OCD, PTSD, Anxiety, CRPS, and @ComfortablyNumb šŸ˜‚, etc...It wasn't a pretty sight! šŸ˜µšŸ¤Æ Our yellow sticky traps were covered in black, and when we ran out, I used DUCT tape (handyman's secret weapon, EH šŸ™ƒšŸ˜…) AND it worked just as good and it was FREE! šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

There's a big avocado tree next to our apt. building and it's infested with black gnats and the leaves are all over the ground covered in black, especially the undersides, and we have our service animals that have to walk in these areas to go potty, these dang critters are everywhere, it's so bad that they're stuck everyone's jealousy windows and fit through the screens too! We treated our plants and grow areas with the Lost Coast Plant Therapy (below)...We've used this in veg and flower modes, we haven't had any infestations since then...

View attachment 1186825

We were also told that the critters are already in the soil that we buy, especially organic grows, etc....So the suggestions were to open your newly bought bags of soil, etc. and air them out for 24-48 hrs. or so. Someone else even went as far as spreading their bag of soil over a tarp or plastic/sheet and let it air out for a couple days or so....Best of Luck to Ya! šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž
Thanks for the tip. Is that something like dr zymes?

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Will it ever kill the problem, or just maybe control it if you lucky?
The spray suffocates the larvae and flyers too, so they do die. I also treat the top soil, tilling and treating with the spray (about an inch to 1 1/2 inch deep from top), and for the next 2-3 watering I would top off with the spray treatment...This way, if there's any larvae left in your soil, they'll suffocate and die. ā˜ ļø

Latest posts

Top Bottom