My Perpetual Madness!!! Multi Mutiple Strains

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Hi everyone. I'm starting a diary to take personal notes or allow others to follow along. I'll start adding the information on each grow stage and the equipment I use in each stage. I'll never run the same strain twice. I'll grow suggested strains or strains that would like to be seen grown. My goal...every 6-8 weeks I drop new rounds of seeds. With that being said.....stay tuned folks & sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi everyone. I'm starting a diary to take personal notes or allow others to follow along. I'll start adding the information on each grow stage and the equipment I use in each stage. I'll never run the same strain twice. I'll grow suggested strains or strains that would like to be seen grown. My goal...every 6-8 weeks I drop new rounds of seeds. With that being said.....stay tuned folks & sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

Nice. Im tuned in to see. I run a small but productive perpetual garden with a different strain/cross planted and harvested staggered about every 10 days on average. Link to my thread below if you are interested.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Nice. Im tuned in to see. I run a small but productive perpetual garden with a different strain/cross planted and harvested staggered about every 10 days on average. Link to my thread below if you are interested.
thank you. Looks like I got alot of reading to do. I'm just getting my feet wet here so hopefully in the next day I can get my information up and see where other members are at too.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Seedling Box- I built a small box out of plywood and 2x4's. Measures 3*3*4.5. On the top of the box I drilled a hook to allow easiest access to hanging the light. I cut a round hole in on the lower left side to allow airflow from 4 in. intake fan. On the opposite top side a cut a small 2.5 inch hole to allow venting of used air. The inside is lined with Mylar sheeting. The box is very beneficial for clones and seedlings. I've lite the box with a Morsen 1000w LED unit. The draw hasn't been measured at the wall but I believe the specs on the website was 205w. Light schedule 20-4.

Vegetative Tent- Now that we are getting bigger things will start to get moving in the 3x3x6 tent. I have a 4inch vivosun intake fan to pull in fresh air. I positioned the fan and ventilation tubing on the outside pushing air in. This allows me extra room on the inside. I also have 2 small oscillating fans clipped inside to push the air around. All openings have been closed besides the top to allow air to escape. Lights being used are a Mars Hydro 300w LED and Viparspectra 450w LED unit. Light schedule 18-6.

Flowering Closet- Here's where the magic starts to happen. In my bedroom. Oh wait????...... I've turned my bedroom closet into my flowering chambers. Measurements roughly are 3*6*7. I've lined it completely with Mylar sheeting. I cut a hole into my wall and inserted a box fan to allow maximum airflow. Inside I also have an oscillating fan. On the opposite side of the box fan I have another box fan pointed away from the plants. This allows the fresh air being pulled in to be able to be pulled to the other side of the closet more easily. I want maximum airflow in this area. Lighting used Mars Hydro TSL 2000 and their TS 1000. Light schedule 12/12 first few weeks of flowering then dropped down to 10-14 in the final 2 weeks of flowering.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I am a Fox Farm soil and nute grower. I haven't used a different medium yet. I stick with what works for my situation.

I am closing in on my final weeks on harvesting Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley and Jack Herer. I recently chopped a Bubblicious last week. 11.56 ounces wet trimmed. In my seedlings box I currently have 7 plants at 11 days old. I'll be dropping 4 seeds of Critical Purple Kush and Dr. Seedsman's 30:1 CBD. 2 of each and picking the strongest one of each. My current 7 are as follows...Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream, Blue Cookies, Durban Poison, and 3 regular seed Early Skunk F4 that will be used for a breeding project of mine.

Finally, let me introduce and some information about me....

I am a father of 5. My oldest servicing in the Army. He turned down a full ride scholarship to Penn State for football. I am very proud of him. My middle son was diagnosed with PDD. This falls in the autism spectrum. He's my inspiration, my role model. One of the smartest people I know too. My youngest daughter Melissa what can I say., She melts my heart. Literally. I've always smoked pot since as long as I can remember. Over the years, I've broken many bones. I've had numerous operations too. I've had my spleen and appendix removed along with various operations requiring screws and pins. Now that I'm getting older I need relief. Like most, marijuana is a blessing. I always smoked a few joints a day but it became costly. Game planning I saved money up for 11 months before I purchased my first light and equipment. Sad to say, I don't even use the light anymore now that I've gotten a few grows under my belt. I don't not sell at all. I really keep to myself and my family. Working 60+ hours a week, I want to just relax at the end of the day. Don't we all? Anyways, thanks for stopping in. Please, if you have any tips or suggestions please don't be shy. Also if you're following along please know no.question is a stupid question. Enjoy folks....

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

My feeding schedule. I use the nutes in green and feed once a week. I also add Cal mag in watering once a week.

Screenshot 20191121 030621 kindlephoto 25431696
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Current plants in flower. From left to right. Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer. Heading into week 7 of flower. San Fernando Valley has a flowering time of 7-9 weeks. Last trichome check she was about 60% cloudy and 40% clear. She's going to be the first one down followed by the Green Crack x Amnesia.

IMG 20191119 055143
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Current plants in flower. From left to right. Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer. Heading into week 7 of flower. San Fernando Valley has a flowering time of 7-9 weeks. Last trichome check she was about 60% cloudy and 40% clear. She's going to be the first one down followed by the Green Crack x Amnesia.

Looks great. Nice work!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I am a Fox Farm soil and nute grower. I haven't used a different medium yet. I stick with what works for my situation.

I am closing in on my final weeks on harvesting Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley and Jack Herer. I recently chopped a Bubblicious last week. 11.56 ounces wet trimmed. In my seedlings box I currently have 7 plants at 11 days old. I'll be dropping 4 seeds of Critical Purple Kush and Dr. Seedsman's 30:1 CBD. 2 of each and picking the strongest one of each. My current 7 are as follows...Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream, Blue Cookies, Durban Poison, and 3 regular seed Early Skunk F4 that will be used for a breeding project of mine.

Finally, let me introduce and some information about me....

I am a father of 5. My oldest servicing in the Army. He turned down a full ride scholarship to Penn State for football. I am very proud of him. My middle son was diagnosed with PDD. This falls in the autism spectrum. He's my inspiration, my role model. One of the smartest people I know too. My youngest daughter Melissa what can I say., She melts my heart. Literally. I've always smoked pot since as long as I can remember. Over the years, I've broken many bones. I've had numerous operations too. I've had my spleen and appendix removed along with various operations requiring screws and pins. Now that I'm getting older I need relief. Like most, marijuana is a blessing. I always smoked a few joints a day but it became costly. Game planning I saved money up for 11 months before I purchased my first light and equipment. Sad to say, I don't even use the light anymore now that I've gotten a few grows under my belt. I don't not sell at all. I really keep to myself and my family. Working 60+ hours a week, I want to just relax at the end of the day. Don't we all? Anyways, thanks for stopping in. Please, if you have any tips or suggestions please don't be shy. Also if you're following along please know no.question is a stupid question. Enjoy folks....
I’m new on the farm and to indoor growing but this place is awsome ! Some great people here! WELCOME.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I’m new on the farm and to indoor growing but this place is awsome ! Some great people here! WELCOME.
Thank you very much. I've just became a member and all seems great so far. Still learning how to use the page though lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom