My Perpetual Madness!!! Multi Mutiple Strains

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I got another round of seeds in today. Starting some tonight.

Received 503805270226677
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I've turned my lighting back on my 2 flowering ladies. Since I'm in my final weeks I want my lights at 10 on 14 off. Feeds will be stopped at this point to let her draw in what they have stored away in their fan leaves. Looking good to this point. Water intake has decreased substantially. Trichomes checks will happen daily at this point. These strains are known to flower 9-11 weeks on average.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Tomorrow I'll be dropping 2 of each. The Critical Purple Kush will have the strongest selected to flower. The 30:1 is one I'm highly anticipating to grow. I've attached the cannabinoid analysis report too. I'm pheno hunting on the 5 seeds I have to find a mother for breeding purposes.
I have a couple dr. Seedsman I am starting tomorrow. I’ll post the link to my grow diary so you can check out my progress. It’ll be interesting to compare our results.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I have a couple dr. Seedsman I am starting tomorrow. I’ll post the link to my grow diary so you can check out my progress. It’ll be interesting to compare our results.
Awesome. Mine just broke ground this morning so I won't be to far ahead of you. Thanks.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I started a White Widow and Alaskan Purple last night in a last decision. I'll be journaling that as well. Seeds are germinating as I type this. I gave my vegging plants their first feed today. About Quarter strength to start off. 10ml per gallon of Big Bloom. Recommended dosage is 30 ml per gallon. Next week I'll feed 20ml per gallon of Big Bloom too.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I was able to top the Durban Poison today. I also moved Alaskan Purple Kush and White Widow into 16 oz Solo cups and gave them domes with a clear plastic cup.

Received 425919288289577
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I got something munching on my Early Skunk F4 #3 plant. Lowest leaves. I'll be looking for the culprit.

Plants will receive a half dosage feeding this week. So far I've topped the Durban Poison, Blue Dream and Blue Cookies. I don't think I'll be topping any of the Skunks. They are showing serious side branching growth. I'll decide on a day or two how I want to proceed with them.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

In the picture I just posted, if you start back row to the left and move to the right, it's the same strain with different plant modifications. First plant was topped numerous times and had leaves removed to allow growth to the top. Middle plant was topped once. Third plant wasn't touched at all. Give an idea what topping does.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'm getting ready to place an order or two for some new seeds. Normally I grow hybrids but more indicia dominant and usually a sativa too. This time I want to swap it around and may be start a sativa mounain. I currently have Durban Poison growing. Any suggestions?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I've ordered a second TSL 2000 yesterday. I'll be moving the two TSL s together for flower and moving the TS 1000 into my 3x3 tent. I'll be finishing up any training or topping this week to get them ready for the flip.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm getting ready to place an order or two for some new seeds. Normally I grow hybrids but more indicia dominant and usually a sativa too. This time I want to swap it around and may be start a sativa mounain. I currently have Durban Poison growing. Any suggestions?
I'm interested in growing some sativas too, I have been looking at a couple from World of Seeds but nothing specific that I can recommend, following along to see what you choose

Seraphine

Seraphine

I think I put my response in the solo cup challenge. So in case you didn’t see it, get strawberry amnesia by dinafem. It takes 10-12 weeks to flower, as does any sativa , but worth it in quality and quantity. Try dinachem by dinafem too. I haven’t tried dinachem yet but I heard good things about it. Cafe racer by blimburn seeds is good too but that can be an even longer flower but extremely potent.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I think I put my response in the solo cup challenge. So in case you didn’t see it, get strawberry amnesia by dinafem. It takes 10-12 weeks to flower, as does any sativa , but worth it in quality and quantity. Try dinachem by dinafem too. I haven’t tried dinachem yet but I heard good things about it. Cafe racer by blimburn seeds is good too but that can be an even longer flower but extremely potent.
Yes I seen it in the Solo Cup thread. I'll definitely be placing an order with Dinafem as long as they ship to America and accept my payment method. Thank you.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'm interested in growing some sativas too, I have been looking at a couple from World of Seeds but nothing specific that I can recommend, following along to see what you choose
I have Durban Poison growing now but after a little research I found its not pure sativa. At least now with a flowering time of 55 days lol.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Pure sativas can take 16 weeks or longer to flower.

Strawberry amnesia is a hydrid at 70% sativa. It has all the characteristics of a pure sativa though. Same with cafe racer. If what you want is 100% sativa, check out Ace seeds, they have a lot of land race sativas.

Last edited:
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Pure sativas can take 16 weeks or longer to flower.

Strawberry amnesia is a hydrid at 70% sativa. It has all the characteristics of a pure sativa though. Same with cafe racer. If what you want is 100% sativa, check out Ace seeds, they have a lot of land race sativas.
Yea I want to run pure sativa. I think Ace is like the only place to get them from.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Moved the Dr Seedsman's 30:1 CBD and Critical Purple Kush into their final pots the other day. I also have a White Widow around the same age moved into their final pots too. I'll let them grow out a few days and start topping.

Received 2527324514171860
Received 819792351804094
Top Bottom