My Perpetual Madness!!! Multi Mutiple Strains

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So I did a plant shuffle this morning and snapped some pics along the way...first picture up is a nice close up of my Blue Cookies. Very strong blueberry smell from her. Next weekend possible chop date for her.

Bc22
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I have dropped my lighting back to 10/14. Something I like to do when I get near the end. I might do a final defoliation for their last week or two.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

This is my first time using a main-lining method. I did a test run before actually trying lol.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Sad, how many weeks was that plant before you mainlined it, also, will you transplant it into a bigger pot later? I want to try it outdoors this year.
She was 2-3 weeks old. I used the 2nd and 3rd true nodes. I had to remove 2 nodes up top when I did it. I am flowering it this way too. If all goes well, I plan on using this on normal plants. She is my test run since it was my first time doing this. Main-lined plants would really thrive outside too.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

They will still be in pots outdoors, and they need to stay below the fence line. Plus it seems a useful way to direct energy. Another new folder: Mainlining! Thank you.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

That's a beauty! Following along boss and I have a suggestion if you're still taking them, if you've got a really good filter system grow some Black Dog by hso! Best wishes!
What is HSO if you don't mind me asking? I am always open to suggestions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom