My plant is bending over

• Thread starter joana1998
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joana1998

joana1998

Did you punch any holes in those containers for drainage? You'll want some on the very bottom as well as a few around the sides near the bottom.

I'm sure you felt how light they were to pick up right after you transplanted, right? Almost like there is no weight there.
Remember that feeling. Then after you have punched some holes for drainage, fully water the soil.

How do you know when it will need watered again? Pick it up. It should almost feel weightless like it did when you picked it up right after transplanting.
This is called dryback. Could be 5 days. Could be 7 days. Could be 10. Let your roots grow and search for the water.

Next time you are looking at them thinking that you should water them... are they asking for water because their leaves are starting to droop a bit?
If so, then give it to them... but again, water fully and then let it dryback before watering again.
yes there are some holes in the bottom, I poured some water after the transplant, should I give it a good watering tomorrow and then let it dry completely?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I leave a good 3-4” of room at the tops of my fabric pots just so I can build up a bit of soil around runaway stems, learned that on the first run lol, you can get some of that rubber coated wire and stick it straight into the dirt and make a little loop on the top to go around the stem to straighten it out

joana1998

joana1998

Hi guys, here is an update of my little plants. It's been a little rough, they're not in the best condition but I think I'm doing well as far as possible, i would love to hear your advices to run in the best way from now on, thank you all

IMG 0859
IMG 0860
IMG 0861
steamroller

steamroller

whats the white stuff on your leaves? do you have a humidifier?
My first thoughts are thrips.

They are easy to fix with spinosad.
I agree hungry and dry.
Air pots have a different dimension and require more attention than plastic pots.
More watering and feedings.

joana1998

joana1998

they need food! and water! but not looking too bad :)

whats the white stuff on your leaves? do you have a humidifier?
i have a dehumidifier, set to 50% humidity. my room is very humid. Im not giving any type of food, what do you recommend me?

joana1998

joana1998

My first thoughts are thrips.

They are easy to fix with spinosad.
I agree hungry and dry.
Air pots have a different dimension and require more attention than plastic pots.
More watering and feedings.
they are small spots on the leaves, I don't think it's an insect or something

CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

I thought they were thrips too tbh.

You can't really see them without a micro scope, but you'll want to keep an eye on it either way.

If you had a 'hyper sonic' humidifier in their with tap water, it might explain the white stuff on the leaves, but that's not the case.

joana1998

joana1998

I thought they were thrips too tbh.

You can't really see them without a micro scope, but you'll want to keep an eye on it either way.

If you had a 'hyper sonic' humidifier in their with tap water, it might explain the white stuff on the leaves, but that's not the case.
ahhh! ok, so i should use spinosad right?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Can you remind us what’s your feeding and how often ? And light you are using ? Looks like ur growing in soil- like to get that leave clawinging straightened out if possible .

Moshmen

Moshmen

What brand of soil are you using? And do you water to runoff ?

Is this a organic grow?

joana1998

joana1998

What brand of soil are you using? And do you water to runoff ?

Is this a organic grow?
Im using siro royal, yes, lately i'm watering to runoff. I don't intend it to be organic, I just don't have the knowledge to know how to feed and where to buy the right supplements

R

ritoMox

Im using siro royal, yes, lately i'm watering to runoff. I don't intend it to be organic, I just don't have the knowledge to know how to feed and where to buy the right supplements
Watch the BuildASoil videos on YouTube. They teach how simple organics can be. Age restricted so you need to sign in LINK

steamroller

steamroller

View attachment 1321815View attachment 1321816View attachment 1321817View attachment 1321818View attachment 1321819Some help please 25 yrs have seen it all. But dam idk wtf this is 3 different set of phots 1st is a clear parasite nematodes.. I have been chasing what I thought was a route if it infestation even though my dumbass had never seen one.. but now down for 4000 plants to 400 plants recut 110 strians.. this is what I found so anyone that knows exactly what it is or how to kill off.. as you can see in last 100x phot after a H202 with DE and cal meg looks like it’s detaching for the root
Look into root knot nematodes.

Top Bottom