My plants need to be saved

• Thread starter Anncannabis2019
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anncannabis2019

Anncannabis2019

So this is my first time growing indoors... these are my two clones and they just look sad. They had a bad case of spider mites so I used “Seven” and since then I have not seen any mites or webs from the mites. But the plants still look unhealthy and I can’t seem to pin point what the problems are. I just put these two in bloom about a week ago.. what can I do to save them?

My plants need to be saved
My plants need to be saved 2
My plants need to be saved 3
My plants need to be saved 4
My plants need to be saved 5
Akabudz

Akabudz

Is the pot sitting in water? Either way let them dry out some, they look water logged to me.

Freek1

Freek1

You need to fix them before you put them in flower...Looks like root rot or nutrient lock out.
Try a peroxide soil drench, get some "pond scum remover" and keep us updated.

Madbud

Madbud

Hi again, were these clones from your outdoor grow? Hows that going? If you have seeds or want to try a couple cuts from these plants i would start over. These two just aren’t worth the tent space and time at this point.

Freek1

Freek1

starting over would be quicker, that would take too much time and stress to get back growing healthy, the yield will not be worth the time and effort.,
just don’t screw up the next one..
where’s that soil from?
I've bought plants like that back before...he should be good as long as it's not in flower. It looks like a nutrient problem caused by root zone issues.

growsince79

growsince79

I've bought plants like that back before...he should be good as long as it's not in flower. It looks like a nutrient problem caused by root zone issues.
Unless it's a super strain that can't be replaced, why even try to fix it. Starting over would save time and money.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And for you new growers worried about under watering so you end up toasting your plants watch this video i made.

Freek1

Freek1

Please do not put h2o2 in soil unless you want to kill the entire microbiology of the soil.
This is true , however you can buy microbes cheaply. I mean what good is microbes when you have root rot?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

starting over would be quicker, that would take too much time and stress to get back growing healthy, the yield will not be worth the time and effort.,
just don’t screw up the next one..
where’s that soil from?
+1 recommend starting over

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is true , however you can buy microbes cheaply. I mean what good is microbes when you have root rot?
How do you even know its root rot?

And bacteria such as bacillus amyloliquefaciens kill and prevent pythium and had been used in agriculture for many years for that purpose, so why would you kill all your microbes when you can just add beneficial ones? It makes no sense. Not to mention in a high enough dose to get rid of root rot you would harm the plants... hydrogen peroxide is only imo good as a preventative not a cure. And should NEVER be used is soil

There is absolutely 0 reason to use hydrogen peroxide. This was some gardening fad that is not good practice.

Last edited:
TheKushie

TheKushie

How do you even know its root rot?

And bacteria such as bacillus amyloliquefaciens kill and prevent pythium and had been used in agriculture for many years for that purpose, so why would you kill all your microbes when you can just add beneficial ones? It makes no sense. Not to mention in a high enough dose to get rid of root rot you would harm the plants... hydrogen peroxide is only imo good as a preventative not a cure. And should NEVER be used is soil

There is absolutely 0 reason to use hydrogen peroxide. This was some gardening fad that is not good practice.
Does it help in any way for coco medium? I've been doing it here and there in my feed thinking it would help with oxygen uptake in the root.

Top Bottom