my plants seem to be producing white hairs already, is this possible living in upstate ny,what gives

• Thread starter ghost79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

How are they lookin now?
Goliath

Like this I hope!

ghost79

ghost79

Not exactly! I got hit by a combination of problems that overall is going to influence the yield. One of my plants got infected via a wound I believe, because I made the mistake of not treating the wound right away. This caused a long term severe fungal disease, thus reducing my potential yield significantly because I had to remove the affected "diseased" leaves. Therefore, it left me with"virtually" no leaves, which the more leaves a plant has, the bigger and heavier the buds will be. I also got ripped off 4 plants, and he took them at night, interrupting the light cycle, which will stall the flowering cycle by 2 weeks. These 2 factors, especially the (fungal disease) substantially has reduced my potential harvest! However, there are 5 plants that somehow were not affected as bad as the others, so I'm hoping for a little over a lb. around Oct.15th or so.:( That's literally the biggest cola I've ever seen!!! It's marvelous, you go Panda!:)

jyip

jyip

intersting thread fo sho,, KILLR COLA oregon panda!! wow! i have friends in n east prolly around 40-41 L and they were sayin all season how some of the plts went right into bud WAY early,,, but ALSO the mornin or evenin shade was a factor too,, but a great yr for outdoor ,,,wish i was in on it,,maybe next yr

squiggly

squiggly

Interesting. Did they state the reason/s why?

Climate change would likely play a role in all of this (though my guess is that the increased CO2 levels would have more to do with it than temperature itself). However, genetic drift can account for an effect like this pretty easily without making much of a stretch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom