My Power bill is what!

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bombnes

Bombnes

Hey Flyin you using capillary matting at all or is it just the gutter?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Flyin you using capillary matting
Thanks for swinging through @Bombnes
I did a bit of research on matting in the gutters, But Over time, the mats can grow algae that attract gnats, making a mess in the gutters. Plus a capillary mat tends to hold to much of the fertilizer salts I use.
No the rain gutter style is best left as is tried and true as is there are a few growers who flat ass Kill it in NFT Like @Canappa and @Sativied do, Still, It never hurts to look outside the grow box at the new or other Ideas. thanks for the tip all is appreciated on the farm Keep it green and Dank
Respect
FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

Thanks for swinging through @Bombnes
I did a bit of research on matting in the gutters, But Over time, the mats can grow algae that attract gnats, making a mess in the gutters. Plus a capillary mat tends to hold to much of the fertilizer salts I use.
No the rain gutter style is best left as is tried and true as is there are a few growers who flat ass Kill it in NFT Like @Canappa and @Sativied do, Still, It never hurts to look outside the grow box at the new or other Ideas. thanks for the tip all is appreciated on the farm Keep it green and Dank
Respect
FlyJ

Dont fix it till is broke is my way of seeing it.;)

Bombnes

Bombnes

Totally agree. I usually have random shit break on me so I always have something to fix. Last crop my mechanical timer went out on me.....Intermatic no less. I have never seen anyone who had a mechanical heavy duty timer like that go out on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom