My puple diesel cut almost 4 weeks flower

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

This is the purple diesel cut i got now....this is like the forth cut from different clubs i been through...But i like this cut a lot...any comments/help are welcome!! Thanks
:rauch08:

My puple diesel cut almost 4 weeks flower
My puple diesel cut almost 4 weeks flower 2
My puple diesel cut almost 4 weeks flower 3
My puple diesel cut almost 4 weeks flower 4
My puple diesel cut almost 4 weeks flower 5
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

here's some pics from my test go last grow

I had to take it down a little early......but we'll see this go round her true potential....Grown in dirt....Alaskan organic nutes under hps......this was 7 weeks but could of obviously went longer

Pd1
Pd2
Pd3
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man its a shame you had to cut it down early looks like it could have gone longer. looks good none the less. next time you run her try letting her go 9-10 weeks

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

man its a shame you had to cut it down early looks like it could have gone longer. looks good none the less. next time you run her try letting her go 9-10 weeks

I am for sure...It was summer and i had super mites...Under control now....i got 3 going now so we'll see

R

Rolln J

nice looking strain - the plants looked very healthy - sorry to hear you had a round with the "borg" did you clone them or just pick up more cuts from the club? bay area club by chance?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

nice looking strain - the plants looked very healthy - sorry to hear you had a round with the "borg" did you clone them or just pick up more cuts from the club? bay area club by chance?

I had three clones that i literally dipped the whole clone in neem oil and put them in a random closet till i could do a deep clean in my room...Man i had a lot of clones that didn't make it...and a lot of strains i wish i still had.. So I'm building back up my collection...Damn those mites hurt my feelings...But yea i had to go buy some more .. I live way up north so i go to clearlake they have the best genetics i've found up here... :free-character-smil

green bastard

green bastard

i'd say shed be at peak maturity at 11-12 weeks she looks to have a nice bit of sative in it....sorry to hear about the mite probelm hope everythings stays running smooth for yah...i heard from a few it was impossible to totally rid of super mites aren't they immune to everything is there any truth to this?..your weed looks great though man!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

i'd say shed be at peak maturity at 11-12 weeks she looks to have a nice bit of sative in it....sorry to hear about the mite probelm hope everythings stays running smooth for yah...i heard from a few it was impossible to totally rid of super mites aren't they immune to everything is there any truth to this?..your weed looks great though man!

It seems like there impossible to get rid of for sure ...from what i read you have to spray like once a week for like 2 months ....there eggs are what get ya...you can kill the mites...but they reproduce like every five days...so eggs are like constantly hatching...i took EVERYTHING out of my room and cleaned from carpet to ceilings... literally dunked my whole plants in buckets of neem oil ....and still found some mites a week later...so I'm treating still but i hurt there feelings really bad....and I got them "under control" for now...but it's a constant battle i guess for sure...:sick0004:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

new pics...purple diesel

here's some more pics...week older..

DSCN1805
DSCN1817
DSCN1826
DSCN1827
DSCN1831
DSCN1823
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

More pics...they be 5 weeks in tomm.

Just some more pics...turned my bulb vertical .....a lot brighter.. We'll see!! There's some magic merlin and ceres purple from seed in the last pic....
Smells like diesel and grapes...so dank...stinks up the whole place already

:pimp:

DSCN1879
DSCN1889
DSCN1895
DSCN1894
DSCN1877
P

PurplePhenoPlz

Looks nice man. I ran some of that Magic Merlin myself, some goodness in there

PPP

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Looks nice man. I ran some of that Magic Merlin myself, some goodness in there

PPP

Yea im excited ....started 9 so i should find a gem i think..well see....They veg pretty quick? ...Very sensitive??
Thanks-

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Lookin good. If you turn off vents and leave light on for 2 days to heat up in between cycles it will incubate all eggs then bug bomb and clean before next round.

T

TopShelf

It seems like there impossible to get rid of for sure ...from what i read you have to spray like once a week for like 2 months ....there eggs are what get ya...you can kill the mites...but they reproduce like every five days...so eggs are like constantly hatching...i took EVERYTHING out of my room and cleaned from carpet to ceilings... literally dunked my whole plants in buckets of neem oil ....and still found some mites a week later...so I'm treating still but i hurt there feelings really bad....and I got them "under control" for now...but it's a constant battle i guess for sure...:sick0004:

if you dont have anything deep into flower just stick one of those hot shot strips in there for a week and it will kill every mite in there and any mite that hatches after that. stick it in a zip lock and save it just in case they come back!!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Thanks for all the help with the mites....Before i go into flower next round I need to check out the hot shot strips for sure....I got this really good shit from a friend... can't remember the name of it...but i haven't seen any lately...i cleaned again really good after that again like a week later walls and all....and think they may be gone? I really hope..Only time will tell...i try and run a clean ship...

Top Bottom