My puple diesel cut almost 4 weeks flower

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluejay

How come no one lets 200 ish ladybugs crawl the room...I eliminated thrips after a very long battle by going "green". Cleaned up within a week...Now I just put a small dish of honey or karo syrup out..you have to screen any ways into the hoods cause they go into it as soon as lights out then are cooked when time flips on...

BigBud09

BigBud09

Yeah ladybugs are great for getting rid of any thrips/mites Ladybugs are carnivores so they will not damage your plants just kill eat any other pest's you have in your grow room
:fixed:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

How come no one lets 200 ish ladybugs crawl the room...I eliminated thrips after a very long battle by going "green". Cleaned up within a week...Now I just put a small dish of honey or karo syrup out..you have to screen any ways into the hoods cause they go into it as soon as lights out then are cooked when time flips on...

I tried the ladybug thing last go round...they helped...but didn't eliminate them....i put 500 in there ...they all died in a week...

P

PurplePhenoPlz

Yea im excited ....started 9 so i should find a gem i think..well see....They veg pretty quick? ...Very sensitive??
Thanks-

Yea they vegged pretty steady. The gorilla grape and magic merlin i ran were all a pretty even blend from the parents, not all slow like the urkle and gdp moms. I ran like 10 females of each i think it was. Merlin was a hungry plant, she was lovin the nitro. Nice yields too. Most phenos will show u some nice purps, especially if given the purp treatment(temps, cold water in hydro, proper flush) Good luck, ill be following along.

PPP

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Yea they vegged pretty steady. The gorilla grape and magic merlin i ran were all a pretty even blend from the parents, not all slow like the urkle and gdp moms. I ran like 10 females of each i think it was. Merlin was a hungry plant, she was lovin the nitro. Nice yields too. Most phenos will show u some nice purps, especially if given the purp treatment(temps, cold water in hydro, proper flush) Good luck, ill be following along.

PPP

Thanks a lot purp.....Should have some nice pics in a few months!!

B

Blueidpirate

Wonderinalice, those pics look great. I might have the same cut as you, and also came from the clearlake area. Nice to see some possible pics of this mystery girl. and best of luck with the mites. :)

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Wonderinalice, those pics look great. I might have the same cut as you, and also came from the clearlake area. Nice to see some possible pics of this mystery girl. and best of luck with the mites. :)

Got the mites beat finally... :mad0233:

Here's some more pics...maybe 2 weeks left...there's a few pics of an early sample dried out in there too....

DSCN1939
DSCN1942
DSCN1947
DSCN1953
DSCN1955
DSCN1957
DSCN1958
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

more pics...

More pics of the purple d

Smells like fruit ....grapes with a hint of lemon when growing and smells really strong diesel-y after you burn one .....Has a great couch lock (which is hard for me) ADHD ....But it can slow me down for about an hour after 2-3 hits ...But has a great "up" high after that ....Taste is choking fruity greatness and tastes how it sounds purple and diesel....leaves are green except close to the buds and the buds are purple

DSCN2035
DSCN2043
DSCN2050
DSCN2051
DSCN2052
DSCN2042
N

nor cali farmer

looking good.u done a good job with the grow. keep nor cal green

S

SRHninja

wow very very nice put that strain in the frosty nug category!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

couple more pics

just a couple more close ups...:RastaBong:

DSCN2069
DSCN2070
DSCN2072
Top Bottom