My Raskal's OG from CC

• Thread starter mello
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

Switch over time for these Raskals , im hope'n for pure funk.

Mb 0021
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

i want some purple strawberry tasting weed!
Looks nice! pretty trippy you got something like that from raskal x sfv

I really had high hopes about the cali connect og seeds... I was thinking we would start seeing some new possibly better ogs... Ive yet to really see lots of og looking plants from the seeds.. Im sure there must be some straight og phenos out there?

Regardless, i would love some strawberry tasting pot! Thats one of the flavors of pot you dont really see/smoke much of

exactly.. i germinated 3 packs, i did not get similar phenos at all.. and i can honestly say not one pheno resembled the true clone only og cuts in socal. no og smell, and mediocre potency.

clone only og's for me. tried and true.

S

Sedona Tommy

Nice looking buds. Did the purple come through in the flavor?

soaringfast

soaringfast

I have a few of Raskal's og going as well. Like everyone else none of mine look anything like the fire cut. None the less I have one that is packing on the biggest buds I have ever grown. I never grow big plants and still this thing is huge at 34 days.
This is just a side branch. I hope the smoke is good.

Btw. I started 20 purple chems a few weeks ago and they are weak out of the gate. Phenos are all over the board. I'm not impressed with CC gear compared to the 30 Karma seeds I have going along side.

IMG 0074
Illmind

Illmind

Agree I grew a 20 pack of raskals OG and 1 resembled the fire I post pics in a little but the rest were not OG in the slightest and the phenos were so all over the place you'd think they weren't even the same breed as theecoolest said.
ROG_2_.JPG

imo swerves bxs are best for pheno hunting i think his f3 or f4 dad was a mystery box when it comes to phenos, i've ran around 40 seeds of his f1s and i always get scattered phenos and the occasional good one that kinda resembles momma plant.

BlueberryLovr

BlueberryLovr

exactly.. i germinated 3 packs, i did not get similar phenos at all.. and i can honestly say not one pheno resembled the true clone only og cuts in socal. no og smell, and mediocre potency.

clone only og's for me. tried and true.

Yes! CC beans are so overrated. I didn't believe people when they told me and learned the hard way. That afghani of his really dicks up the hybrid genetics. Great parent(s?), mediocre offspring. My CC phenos ran all across the board as well. Almost seemed like a mixed 'party pack'.

S

stickyblack

Raskal OG

My phenos, my first run with them..

Pheno 1, Day 36.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pheno 2, Day 50.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sticky.

Rog1a
Rog1b
Rog2b
Rog2d
T

toothless

stickyblack I like that pheno 1, for 36 days... you know yer gonna like it no matter what!

S

sbkg

I had similar experiences with Cali Connects gear, popped a whole pack of Raskal's OG and not one of them resembled OG. I did however find a real nice Larry OG from CC but she auto flowered on me. I thought I was just having bad luck.

S

sbkg

I had similar experiences with Cali Connects gear, popped a whole pack of Raskal's OG and not one of them resembled OG. I did however find a real nice Larry OG from CC but she auto flowered on me. I thought I was just having bad luck.

I

ibTheMan

So what does a real Fire cut look like at 20, 30, 40, and 50 days?

ive never seen any pics of youg Raskals Fire cut, anyone got any?

Out of ah 10 pack i got 3 raskal females two r SFV lean'n and one looks like his #1 pheno.
my pack of Sour OG, 7 females 3 males, the females are all pretty similar.

Youg Fire cut pics anyone?

M

MTM

Ive grown about 15 beans and had one fire cut that would blow your head off,my other phenos were just not that good

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Youg Fire cut pics anyone?

Damn, swerve had all his og's listed below on his forum and a veg shot of each earlier on. Now all gone, darn. It had the fire cut in veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom