my recent find(very good morocan hash)

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thc4sim

Looking very nice Ojd!! a regular link you say? mmmmmmmm

looks a quality stash o' hash!!, man you love your hash, so i know it will be amazin!

O

ojd

hi sim
yes i think this is a regular link
not cheap tho
i bought 10g for £80 as soon as i found the link
this is my next pick up,more than 10g
i obvisouly saved a bit but not much
but i dont care this hash is real good and i will pay top money for top grade hash
chat to you soon
peace

B

BITYmagicBeanz

hi sim
yes i think this is a regular link
not cheap tho
i bought 10g for £80 as soon as i found the link
this is my next pick up,more than 10g
i obvisouly saved a bit but not much
but i dont care this hash is real good and i will pay top money for top grade hash
chat to you soon
peace

u alright mate. give us a message if theres any of this about?

BIT

T

thc4sim

High Quality Hash is sooo hard to come by in the UK, as you know on your eternal search!
so i think 80 quid for 10 grams is pretty good!

niceOne!

F

FastForward

Nice one man... you have to keep some back for you.... rude not to....

B

British_Hempire

Fuck me, that is some find, I recently tracked down some authentic red Lebanese (one of my alltime faves) but I could only get 1 solitary gram of it! lol

That big pile is only a couple of weeks supply for ojd I reckon! lol

Never known anyone smoke hash like ojd, apart from Sam the Skunkman! lol

Right, I need to come visit the big village don't I! lol

Hey sim, wanna go halves on the petrol? rofl

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

That's sweet ojd! Looks like your stocked up there mate.
The Moroccan hash I get from the underground coffeeshops never look like that. And they're all doing the 1g for £10 business.
Was searching for weed last evening and I had to wait 5 hours (midnight) til I got to smoke my first spliff of clean Jamaican commersh.
Drought they say, because carnival's coming up.

B

British_Hempire

Underground coffeeshops? didn't know there was such a thing, how come they don't get busted? Nothing stays a secret for long.

Jamaican commersh, not seen that for a long time, was it any good?

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

I've been going to 2 places for the past 2 or 3 years BH.
They're more like social clubs than anything, where the Maroc community gather and do their thing, play pool, smoke hashish and drink mint tea.
They have been busted a couple of times that I know of and all the MET did was take their supply... heard they found it inside the pool table lol.
Haven't been recently but I know they're still running, I just don't know what the quality is like at the moment.

F

FastForward

Drought they say, because carnival's coming up.

It's the same every year... now that I've got green fingers I'm going to do a shitload of Lambsbread for next year :)

As for the shisha bars, everyone knows that those maroc lads are caning the good stuff - but I like to think that no-one really gives a shit because it's cultural...and as long as people aren't blatantly caning it on the pavement it'll probably continue. Where I live there's LOADS of shisha places and I never smell solids coming from there (and I can smell green/solid 10 miles downwind, like a bloodhound!).

O

organic herbalist

those look just like caramello ive seen a few times before. bubbles a lot.
i no someone who gets some every now and then and he sells it £10 a gram straight so what you paid £80 for 10 grams is good.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
This stuff is lovely. So creamy, and again a nice up high. Pulled me out of an amnesia wake n bake session.

You will get to try some OH. Any more news on more nep. I am gonna pass that by ojd's lungs tomorrow.

ojd, Looking forward to sharing a pipe or two with you tomorrow.

B

British_Hempire

Nepalese? I need some charas now! lol

ojd's Maroccan is good stuff indeed, similar taste to the Caramello I bought in April but not quite as sweet, a more earthy tone, but very potent, had 2 early-ish night last 2 days, I need to keep an egg at hand as it's cured the insomnia I've been suffering. I'm contemplating an 8pm bedtime tonight and it's 5pm! lol

G

gamehaze

nice one ojd i scored some of that hash as well but you done a bit better than me cos i paid 200 for 20 grams.

did your one bubble when you put a naked flame to it

and what was the flavour like? The one i had had a slighly floral very spicy clean taste their was a darker and a lighter version but its stopped me smoking skunk while that was around

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

nice eggs ojd ;)
i know i'm late but....

i've seen my fair share of these but never those large potato ones - how many g are those?
they are 10€/g here.....me and my friends call them the Big Tasty ;)
i have been told they use pakistani plants down in ketama to make those.
i can't smoke those anymore because after a week i start getting too paranoid for my liking

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Memories

Amazing huevos !!! :character0025:
Im dying to try a huge Chillum of that!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I miss the old days when you could get imported hash cheep right off the boats.Nowdays very little is imported to the states.Here is some great local stuff around and I make my own as well,but miss the imported stuff we used to get.We don`t get good thai stick anymore ether!The up side is that we grow some of the worlds best bud right here in Cali!

Latest posts

Top Bottom