My recent run in with Johnny Law in sunny so-cal...

• Thread starter medikush8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Police brutality

ZONER

ZONER

I'd like to take to make a new thread with my own recent hoorah with johnny law.

I was absolutely and positively followed home from my local hydro store (my mistake, I don't usually look because the neighborhood isn't terrible and well, being prop 215 compliant kinda makes ya feel like it's.. okay..). I should have called it however - dudes wanted to load 10 bags of CANNA coco and a nice big 50lb c02 tank into my tiny old sedan.. Facing a busy BLVD at 11 am.. I should have known, I should have known better..

Leave hydro store, cruise down same BLVD to local collective (wrong move #2.. Get shit, get lunch, go bowling, do anything but.. go to a weed store..), grab a CBD edible and come home. Seemed like a good day to me so far... Probably a great time for the narco squad to get right in position around my home.

So my oblivious butt pulls up to my house, and BA-boom! Sheriff black and white with 6 count em six!! plain clothes narc detectives cars pull up behind me. Needless to say I shat half a brick as I was ripped out of my car Grand Theft Auto 5-style and immediately cuffed for reasons unbeknownst to me, and kept my cool while trying to handle a group of abrasive.. questioning individuals.. "what's the co2 tank for, open your trunk lets take a look...". At this point I am already cuffed, and there is a scene forming outside my (very residential) home, I ask the officers why they pulled me over, and what is happening? They insist I'm not arrested just detained, and it's a routine search, because I had stated up front they were going to find my medical marijuana and grow and gave them all my permits.

They deemed my plant numbers too high (funny how they count unrooted clones and UN-germed seeds as full plants, huh?), grilled me for a while on why I had more than one jar full of meds.. (As if one would put their pills for the morning, night and daytime in one big grab-bag, and just.. Hope you found a sleeper!!.. Yeah right.. Some superior logic on that end..), then proceeded to tear apart every single genetic in my mother/clone/seed setup.. Anyone whose seen the process know EXACTLY the hole they tear right out of your heart, watching those genes just mangled and chopped, flipped over and tossed pots and cups of dirt all over my room, my bed, my clothes, just violated to the core. They even left a nice deuce in the toilet.

What professionals... More like an unregulated goon-squad. Years worth of absolute GEMS and heirloom OGs, GG#4, OGR gear and most of the other gear I picked up that was exclusive to the LA HT medical cup (about 5-6 bills worth of seeds alone)... glad I don't hoard, I knew that would come around eventually in my favor - still, replacing OGR gear and a GG4 clone is going to be tough.

No scales, no bags, no drugs no money and no weapons later, they walked out with basically a solid HALF of my dried flower for myself, my father and my mothers medication as I am their caregiver/caretaker and pleaded that we needed some of the medicine they deemed excessive simply to live and work. They agreed to leave me "something" but scorned me over and over on the numbers, and kept telling me how "easy I was getting off".

They left pissed and more so unsatisfied - they wanted the hard stuff, but instead wasted both our time and taxpayer dollars, booked me and released me with no court date.. Thank those proud souls who made proposition 215 and SB420 possible, for my rec's and having them posted in every room that contained any MMJ. Boy they hate that:p.

I just figured I'd take this opportunity to update the thread, long story short THIS IS STILL COMMON PRACTICE FOLKS, WATCH YOUR BACK AT ALL TIMES DEALING WITH ANYTHING CANNA or HYDRO-RELATED IN PUBLIC, AND WATCH THE FUCKERS WATCHING YOU BACK!! ASK THEM WHAT'S UP AND THEY'LL BUZZ RIGHT OFF.. IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO DO SO!! ALSO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! THE MORE YOU SAY, THEY MORE THEY TWIST IT UP AND USE IT AGAINST YOU!!

...Legal in 2 states, first federally-legal country... Yet California is years behind... Good grief... C'mon November 2014!!

Thanks for reading, peace out farmers.. and stay safe. I'm sticking with amazon, and shops that are farther than 10 or so miles away. Glad I learned, just not happy I learned the hard way - However am grateful to still be here and free. Take care all. I know I will be..
And that why I picked up my Pro Mix BX yesterday as I drove by a rural garden store, ONLY $25 buck for 3.8 cu ft bought 4. I steer clear of the hydro store since its 30 miles away. Once spring comes I'll have local manure and top soil dropped off. Will be trying to grow a few in straw bails this season.
By the way while they were breaking your balls I hope someone was burglarizing one of their homes ...Tee ...Hee

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just giving the PIGS more power, I love how all theses school are conditioning the children to LOCK DOWNS, they now have a Soft Lock Down and HARD LOCK DOWN, this is just conditioning theses children so when the grow up to adults they will just tell their children its ok to be told that your WHOLE FUCKING Neighbor hood is Locked Down, and the police can come door to door and search homes b/c something happened blocks away. let me tell you the other night on the scanner I listened to a cop going door to door have central dispatch run the plates and caller history of every home he walked to, every fucking home and I'm talking like 20 homes b/c some called 911 3 times and hung up and that neighbor hood is where the ping came back to, so her spent hours knocking on doors and people were letting him and the other officer search their homes, for no reason other then some one some fucking where in town called 911 and hung up, and I listened as this went on for hours and people went to jail for old warrants and shit.:stop:

ZONER

ZONER

Just giving the PIGS more power, I love how all theses school are conditioning the children to LOCK DOWNS, they now have a Soft Lock Down and HARD LOCK DOWN, this is just conditioning theses children so when the grow up to adults they will just tell their children its ok to be told that your WHOLE FUCKING Neighbor hood is Locked Down, and the police can come door to door and search homes b/c something happened blocks away. let me tell you the other night on the scanner I listened to a cop going door to door have central dispatch run the plates and caller history of every home he walked to, every fucking home and I'm talking like 20 homes b/c some called 911 3 times and hung up and that neighbor hood is where the ping came back to, so her spent hours knocking on doors and people were letting him and the other officer search their homes, for no reason other then some one some fucking where in town called 911 and hung up, and I listened as this went on for hours and people went to jail for old warrants and shit.:stop:
O.K. Kids time to break out the old Brown Shirts and arm bands, time to give up Mommy and Daddy .... Psssssst .... they are hiding in the grow room Heir Munchen

B

BestAround

this is why we as a people.. need to say fuck it.. spend the 100 bucks.. and get pair of sunglasses or normal glasses with a tiny camera.. or a camera that looks like a button.. wear them every day.. seriously. I use my old cellphone as a camcorder. in my vehicle.. got a cell phone holder.. and I place it on the road while we drive to prove fault in accidents.. and if we get pulled over.. I turn it around.. and make sure u look into wiretapping laws. some states make u inform them you r recording.. so just be smart.. I got a few hidden cameras in my house.. that are always recording.. as well as outdoors.. all closed circuit.. setup to a old computer with no internet connection.. and the computer is hidden.. the monitor is an input on a tv.. and If anything happens.. were the cops wana play THUG.. I will turn the videos and audio onto youtube. and let them take the HEAT.

please people research your rights in your state.. honestly. theres an ex dea or ex cop.. that made a video like never get arrested.. for us bud smokers.. and growers.. to help us keep our rights..

watch the video.. its super CORNY. but.. when ur in the situation.. and u tell the cops I do not give you permission to search.. or to gain entry.. it really makes a difference if ur bein recorded.. especially in COURT .. and make sure if u setup cameras to post it.. if ur state requires u too.

Top Bottom