My Second Basement Grow

• Thread starter Mmjcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

This Nutes line is salty yes but you flush feed every 4 feeding with a flush feed that incorporates part of the nutrient line so the plants still get cal mag and all

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

That is a photo I grabbed off their website that was grown by three a light facility with the success line ready to harvest it looks like

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Lolz one day man one day. It's so much fuckin work tho trust me I love it and i try to keep it 100% clean 100% of the time but you know how that goes! Lol I worked very hard to get here but man it's really not that bad just save your money this is only like $25,000 worth of equipment some home grows have like 100gs into them! I got by haha I really appreciate it tho I have come a long way all the way from a 4x4 tent IN AN APARTMENT! Bahaha shit was always fire but had to be hella low key.
For that setup I used a 4x4 tent, cut out the bottom of the tent, put the tent IN the 4x4 flood table and start doing top feed never having to worry bout run off. It was sick I put a lot of time into it lol but I also vented out my window and every morning during flower on the way to work I could smell hella Danks walking the sidewalk to my car bahaha hella low key huh? Ha
Lolz one day man one day. It's so much fuckin work tho trust me I love it and i try to keep it 100% clean 100% of the time but you know how that goes! Lol I worked very hard to get here but man it's really not that bad just save your money this is only like $25,000 worth of equipment some home grows have like 100gs into them! I got by haha I really appreciate it tho I have come a long way all the way from a 4x4 tent IN AN APARTMENT! Bahaha shit was always fire but had to be hella low key.
For that setup I used a 4x4 tent, cut out the bottom of the tent, put the tent IN the 4x4 flood table and start doing top feed never having to worry bout run off. It was sick I put a lot of time into it lol but I also vented out my window and every morning during flower on the way to work I could smell hella Danks walking the sidewalk to my car bahaha hella low key huh? Ha
Lol, as low key as possible right? I'm just starting out, so humble beginnings over here for sure. I'm gonna pull up a chair and enjoy watching your grow

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I think I'm lost here, are you saying I jacked the name? Read the whole thread man if that's what your saying I haven't stole anyone's name, I came up with this name in seconds and now I'm thought of as a wannabe? Lolz
jack a name and then market snake oil, 3 a light eh, 4+ a light sounds like high times legal buds aka pretendo big buds with no potency or soul....I'm very skeptical, aswell...smoke reports of this 4+ a light would be interesting to say the least...
Naz

incogneato

incogneato

Tough crowd, I made my name off of the fact I was on incogneto mode on my phone when I signed up. I don't really think dude is trying to steal anyone's name. Blaze a lil bit and relax cuz.

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

jack a name and then market snake oil, 3 a light eh, 4+ a light sounds like high times legal buds aka pretendo big buds with no potency or soul....I'm very skeptical, aswell...smoke reports of this 4+ a light would be interesting to say the least...
Naz
Unfortunately you are the one missing out. Sounds like a simple jeousy thing to me. If you don't have anything good to say then stick to your 1lb a light

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Naz
Just to recap on this I would like to say I have smoked the marijuana grown with these nutrients and tactics that produce 4 a light and it is better than most dispensaries. I will not go into depth on this subject anymore. Sit back and enjoy the ride farmers!

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

What a fuckin day gosh I literally was walking out of the flower garden RIGHT at lights out. Another 12 hour day today, but I definitely paid off because I finished caging all of my elephant purple plants and they look damn good too but they need a hair cut which they will get tomorrow. Stay tuned for the BIG episode.

I apologize for not having more pictures for everyone I could hardly snap this one in my 12 hour day I had I was so stacked with work.

Anyone interested in purchasing or have questions about the nutrients I run please let me know I would be happy to set you up with a direct line for my buddy who works in sales for success nutrients and 3 a light.

IMG 20170120 125403143
Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Today was a great day and I'm finally there! (Day20) I had an extremely long day getting the girls ready for full on flowering.
Check it out! Very very full buds already on day 20 almost all the way across the plant. Anyway hope you like the pics time to take a nap
Cheers

IMG 20170121 092027146
Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

When caging your plant be sure to put stakes into media as far away from the center as possible, angled to accommodate the shape of the plant.
Next start from the bottom and work your way up with some type of poly string.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Damn kid you don't fuck around with your defoliation! Do you defoliate all strains that heavily or just certain strains after trying out different techniques?

Also, please excuse me if you've mentioned this, but what are you using for AC?

Latest posts

Top Bottom