My shitty clones and the rest

• Thread starter zebrausa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LaneStrainley

LaneStrainley

Hey Lane, thanks for the tip. This tip is why I came on here and started posting. Grow experts galore are here just waiting to help. The next time I have mites, I'm trying this. I may just add this to my pesticide protocol and use every grow. Is it safe to use with the lights on? It should be since there is no oil. What do you think?
I use it lights on no sweat, just turn your lights down, It works. Just make sure your water is low ppm and 6.0ph. Make what you need and use it right there and then.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I plan on finishing up the foundation for my new greenhouse today. My greenhouse arrives 11/25; it's 6'x14'. I'm moving my grow to the Greenhouse next weekend. I plan on cleaning up the grow tent then start using it as my cloning tent, seed starter, and for microgreens. I have a old grow tent that I may take out to the greenhouse for veg. I need to grow my clones for another month then I'm placing them into the greenhouse to flower. The light I'm using for my clones right now it going to be used for my seed starter light. I have about 12000w of led lights I'm putting in the greenhouse. I think I have 5 lights. I have a small heater, and a fan. I'll submit some pics later this week. I need to keep my flower plants down to 12 each run to remain legal.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I use it lights on no sweat, just turn your lights down, It works. Just make sure your water is low ppm and 6.0ph. Make what you need and use it right there and then.
Lane, when I start my clones, I use water 5.5ph,6ppm, aka r/o water. I use a hose filter to decrease chlorine and chloramines after the clones are rooted. Thanks brother, keep it coming.

zebrausa

zebrausa

This works, i also use vitamin c to break the bond in the chloramine before I run it through my filters.
[/QUOTE
I never heard of that. I'm buying a new water filter for the greenhouse. The one I'm using now is a reducer, this new filter filters 99% of contaminants. It's four times the cost of the ones I have now.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I started a new cultivar. This one is Banana OG crossed with a Asian male. It was a crappy seed but I'll take it. My clones are ready for explosive growth but I'm going to leave the light height alone until I move my plants to their new home. I knocked the top off of the Bubba Kush when I was buffaloing in my Flower tent. I'm cloning it right now. I'll take until January before it changes back to veg. At least I hope so. The other photo is my Greenhouse build. I hope to finish it tomorrow or Sunday.
IMG 20201127 071316510 1

IMG 20201122 071401512

zebrausa

zebrausa

My greenhouse is 2/3 complete. It's been cold so I haven't been working that hard on it. The Peyote Gorilla has translucent purple colored trichomes. It looks like it will finish mid December. The Bubba Kush is right behind it. The Thai should finish EOM to beginning of January. The Colombian Gold mid to end of January. I started another cultivar. This one is Blue Dream from a grow this year.
IMG 20201201 143810119 HDR

IMG 20201130 143954732
IMG 20201130 144001209 BURST000 COVER
IMG 20201130 144209490
IMG 20201128 161149868

zebrausa

zebrausa

The greenhouse structure is complete, I need to clean up, run electricity, and run water to it today. I placed my shitty clones in veg yesterday. I have 4200 led rated watts. I've grown a lot of weed with these lights. I've been experimenting with different types of led lighting. I could do a thread on all the ones I have used and my recommendations for light height etc. Here are the latest pics of my shitty clones. Finally, my Blue Dream from this years grow sprouted, and my Banana OG had to be returned back under the seed starting tray because it was drying out. My flowering clone bit the dust. I placed it out of the light for a couple of days by accident and it wilted.
IMG 20201203 184216707

IMG 20201203 183949987 HDR
IMG 20201203 184052248
IMG 20201203 184120039

IMG 20201204 070458358 HDR

zebrausa

zebrausa

Change of plans, I'm moving my flowing plants to the greenhouse today and putting the shitty clones in the tent to veg a couple of weeks. By then, My Bubba Kush and the Peyote Gorilla will have finished.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I just louped my plants this morning. Everyone has their own criteria for harvest time. Mine is when the trichomes turn cloudy with maybe 10-20% brown has served me well. I tried extending the flowering time to get brown colored trichomes, let's say 50/50 and was disappointed in the effect. I'm harvesting the Thai, Peyote Gorilla, and Bubba Kush the middle of next weekend. I'll start flushing today. I'll give the Colombian Gold until eom then I'll most likely harvest . I'm going to use my red light during the day in addition to natural light. This red light really packs on flowering growth, however, there are not any ir diodes. I had problems with mold using this light in a tent.
IMG 20201204 080717322 HDR

Last edited:
zebrausa

zebrausa

I had my grow lights on in the greenhouse last night doing a 18/6 veg schedule. It was about 9pm and it looked like a sunrise in my back yard looking from the street. I was going to place 30/70 sun block netting over the greenhouse but I decided to move my flowering plants outside and move my shitty clones inside the tent. Problem solved. Lights out at 7pm. I should be ok flowering outside until the equinox in March.

IMG 20201204 164557891 HDR
IMG 20201204 164618848
zebrausa

zebrausa

My greenhouse is complete. I need to wire my landscaping lights and plant some shrubbery though. I am going to make some benches for my dutch buckets, a bench to do seedlings, and stiffen up my green house roof so I can hang more lights. Some of my shitty clones developed either a copper or ca deficiency. I treated for both. I'm used to soil and this is my first time using coconut coir. I forgot to add more ca.
IMG 20201209 111257821 HDR2

IMG 20201209 112748991 HDR
zebrausa

zebrausa

I harvested the PCK Bubba Kush and the Peyote Gorilla. The Roho pollinated this grow.

IMG 20201212 122707448
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That is the worst, I feel for ya man. I fought them for years, they just kept coming back. I tried everything, then I started mixing 1.25 ml 29% peroxide per 1 L in a 4L sprayer, i just sprayed everthing twice a day for about 2 weeks.
That was about 5 years ago, I just spray that same solution once every 2 days over the mothers, fathers, veg and early flower. I haven't seen them since. Its been a life saver, I've even fixed my Virginia Creepers with this method.

I prefer this to sulfer burners, Safers End All, Avid and various long chain fatty acids amongst the many others that I've tried. Peroxide is the only one that you can use with a high frequency to match the mites life cycle, as soon as they start to come out of their eggs the peroxide oxidizes them. You can watch it happen under a scope :)

Couple this with DE and its very hard to beat.

Ive learned a ton about them, they can switch their genomes (or dna helix, i forget the mechanics of it) to become resistant to chemicals, that's why you have to keep changing pesticides, not with the peroxide. The eggs are still left viable though, that's why in 2 days you spray again, and again in 2 more and so one and so forth until you win.

I really hopes this helps you. I fucking hates those assholes, its like they are from outer space.

Cheers.
A product called Nuke 'Em seems to work pretty well, without resistance building up. It's just a citric acid solution, so if you have access to more concentrated chemicals, you can just dilute it and avoid the rip off price.

ws2910

ws2910

Novice, grain of salt. If your garage is 30-40 at night might be the problem. I was letting mine get below 60 at night until I read that plants need to be at 68F or warmer for moving glucose down and Nutes up. I set my min to 65 since the lights boost the temp. Worst case they have a few hours below 68F.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I use Azadirachtin . It's safe to use and organic. I have had no problems with mites once I started spraying at middle of vegetation and just before I start flowering. I never do pest control after the buds start growing unless I have too to safe my grow. thanks for the tip.

zebrausa

zebrausa

Novice, grain of salt. If your garage is 30-40 at night might be the problem. I was letting mine get below 60 at night until I read that plants need to be at 68F or warmer for moving glucose down and Nutes up. I set my min to 65 since the lights boost the temp. Worst case they have a few hours below 68F.
Yeah, the cold has been stressing my plants out. I'm getting beautiful winter colors though. It's been in the 30'sF at night now. I have one blue dream and one Banana OG crossed with Sheeliwathi. They are in severe cold shock right now. I'm not concerned. I'm not ready to veg right now anyway so it's not a big deal. I have clones doing there thing and they will not be ready to veg until eom. I placed a heater in my greenhouse. It keeps it from getting too cold now. I also removed my automatic vent opener to try to keep it toasty 24/7. My shitty clones are loving it now. I had to put them to flower to avoid the solstice in March.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I cloned my shitty clones and sent my ladies to flower in the greenhouse. I have my heater going at night now. It's toasty in the green house at night now. I removed the greenhouse automatic vent opener so I retain more heat in the greenhouse. I'll put it back on in the spring to manage the heat. I built a cloning seed starting station on wheels. Starting from the top shelf. The top is for seed starting trays etc.. The second and third shelves are my cloning shelves So far, they're doing the job. I have a red light I sometimes use for intensive care. The fourth shelf is my seed starting shelf. Finally, the bottom is for the different fertilizers, chemicals, and hormones I use for my grow.
IMG 20201220 085152463

Top Bottom