My six ft plant looks bad

• Thread starter dfp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dfp

I have a 6ft blue dream that I put in flowering all of a sudden all leaves started dying and tip turn brown and crispy
My  six ft plant looks bad

D

dfp

I didn't know that it was going to get that big . I could have put in a 20 gallon. It look like bag is small for the roots . But once flowering said don't move to another bag.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

To me it looks like it was originally under a canopy with the other plants, I’m sure you were hand watering, is it possible that after moving the plant it was simply getting too much water, ie rain ?? Where I live we’ve had a ton of rain this summer, enough to drown some of my potted tomato plants in our garden.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Is it still getting worse? Does it look like the whole plant dying off? I know I sound like a broken record on this, but if it’s getting worse, I would look at the bottom of the stalk and lower branches to see if they are covered in mold! It’s an easy thing to do!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I have a 6ft blue dream that I put in flowering all of a sudden all leaves started dying and tip turn brown and crispyView attachment 2046870
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

It looks like there's some clawing and tip burn indicating something likely went wrong after flip to flower. Looks like she's suffering from some nutrient deficiencies, now. Did you change your feeding regimen when you switched to flower? Something isn't right. Looks like she didn't get enough Nitrogen during the stretch period, maybe too much P or K. Maybe the pH got messed up, there could be a lot of factors resulting in what we're seeing here...

Please provide as much info on that as you can. What's the feeding schedule look like, PPM and pH of food, how much and what kind of nutes used, soil type, etc. This will all help us better help you!

D

dfp

those issue have been going on longer than just flipping to flower? and your outdoors what do you mean and why did you put her in flower?
what you feeding and how much?
She 6 months old flowering her before bed weather come wife won't let me put in house.maybe I tell her it's a Christmas tree.lol

Top Bottom