dfp

Soil coco mixes with fox farm.
Nute micro,,grow,,bloom
10 to 15 mil each in veg. 1100 to 1500
Switch to 12,12 switch to
Feed 10 mil tps bloom 1 time a week with 10 mil calmagl

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

I'm no expert but I got a green thumb. In my "keep it simple stupid" mind, it's eating itself for veg nutes to feed veg part of flowers, because it can't find enough veg nutes in soil.

Also getting nute burn from flower nutes, because not enough veg nutes to support flower nutes.

That's my guess.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I'm no expert but I got a green thumb. In my "keep it simple stupid" mind, it's eating itself for veg nutes to feed veg part of flowers, because it can't find enough veg nutes in soil.

Also getting nute burn from flower nutes, because not enough veg nutes to support flower nutes.

That's my guess.
Agreed. Lots of folks tend to switch to bloom nutes as soon as they flip to flower, which isn't always a good idea. Most bloom nutes don't have enough Nitrogen to carry the plant well through the "stretch" period for the first couple of weeks of flower.

P

Panicalum

Pretty sure you have russet mites based on the chlorosis and leaf necrosis. Also, it looks like the internodal spacing has tightened. You need a 60x scope to see the undersides of the leaves and look for small rice shaped bugs with legs at the front of their thorax.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Pretty sure you have russet mites based on the chlorosis and leaf necrosis. Also, it looks like the internodal spacing has tightened. You need a 60x scope to see the undersides of the leaves and look for small rice shaped bugs with legs at the front of their thorax.
the damage doesn's look like russet mites tho.

i see a K deficiency/Lockout
also a little N deficiency, could be soil PH or nutrient availability.

@dfp are you measuring/adjusting PH of your feedings?

cheers

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

I'm going off limited data and visibility, but it doesn't look like damaged leaves can be saved. I'd feed her some more veg nutes like she's used to, give it a day, then trim off damaged leaves - so she stops messing with them and goes back to roots for nutes. You don't have to get rid of whole leaf, just damaged parts. That might "stop the bleeding". With a little luck, it might actually help harvest, by exposing more of inside of plant to light.

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

@BB22 might be on to something about the pot too. I see a leaf not curling, but bending in the middle at a 90° angle. I only see that when I have a root issue, which for me, is usually soggy soil somewhere in pot, most commonly at middle of bottom. Can you pick her up and put on some wood pallets or something to get air under her roots?

757Botanist

Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

It looks like there's some clawing and tip burn indicating something likely went wrong after flip to flower. Looks like she's suffering from some nutrient deficiencies, now. Did you change your feeding regimen when you switched to flower? Something isn't right. Looks like she didn't get enough Nitrogen during the stretch period, maybe too much P or K. Maybe the pH got messed up, there could be a lot of factors resulting in what we're seeing here...

Please provide as much info on that as you can. What's the feeding schedule look like, PPM and pH of food, how much and what kind of nutes used, soil type, etc. This will all help us better help you!
Well you answered my question. I made a similar post just moments ago. I went from using fox farm to using fish emulsion and the plant just seems to be getting worse. I tried not to water for a few days and will try to flush the plant.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Are you doing light dep? How did you flip to flower outdoors? Maybe I missed it if I did sorry

D

dfp

It get dark around 7pm and about 7am I have checked ph over and over 5.8 to 6.5. I water every other day .flush it about a month ago the run over at root 6.2 the pot could be issue be to late to change.

D

dfp

I thank you guys so much.this is probley the 3 rd. Time I tried growing.but never had this problem.just have nuggets for buds trying to get the big hard onnes.

D

dfp

the damage doesn's look like russet mites tho.

i see a K deficiency/Lockout
also a little N deficiency, could be soil PH or nutrient availability.

@dfp are you measuring/adjusting PH of your feedings?

cheers
5.8 to 6.5

B

BudzAldrin

That's my guess.

Imagine if you just did what you were qualified for and posted nothing.

It's phosphorus and that's extremely obvious. Ignore all these trolls like G nick asking irrelevant questions to help them make up some bullshit.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Whoa dude...no need for hostilities. Just help a fellow grower out and leave it peaceful yea. Cool. Thanks.

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Imagine if you just did what you were qualified for and posted nothing.
What an asshole. I'd pop you in the face IRL. That's why you only talk like that online. And your ignorant ass obviously knows nothing of my qualifications, bottom feeding internet troll asshole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom