My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Hello DismalDude, A very healthy garden you have sir. I wanted to say I haven't seen anyone hang the whole plant to dry in a long time. I love the concept just don't have the space currently.

Enjoy!:)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,so I went off into the deep end of the pool for awhile.I didn't want to leave this unfinished so I will do so now.
My take was a bit over 1lb. believe it or not.I was surprised to find it was that much.
The best of the three strains was the GC,hands down.I thought the Lulu would pack a punch but it was not to be.
It's still a viable good tasting smoke but not an ass kicker for me.She had a hard life though so...
The GC is off the chain good,my best run of the strain yet.
The Big Bang also turned out better than last run and tastes much better now.
Here are the final pics of my grow.I may do another journal,we'll see.Thanks to all who stayed on board.
(Going to make bubble as I have about 4lb. scuff bud and trim I need to process.)

The take minus a few oz.
IMG 20150318 141343 334

Lulu
IMG 20150318 141458 827

Green Crack
IMG 20150318 141549 089

Big Bang
IMG 20150318 141657 299

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Nice yield man, it looks nice and tasty to boot! Keep up the good work, hope your keep doing your thing and journaling along the way DD! I Really enjoy watching your grows. Respect and positive vibes brother.

drewski85

drewski85

Ok,so I went off into the deep end of the pool for awhile.I didn't want to leave this unfinished so I will do so now.
My take was a bit over 1lb. believe it or not.I was surprised to find it was that much.
The best of the three strains was the GC,hands down.I thought the Lulu would pack a punch but it was not to be.
It's still a viable good tasting smoke but not an ass kicker for me.She had a hard life though so...
The GC is off the chain good,my best run of the strain yet.
The Big Bang also turned out better than last run and tastes much better now.
Here are the final pics of my grow.I may do another journal,we'll see.Thanks to all who stayed on board.
(Going to make bubble as I have about 4lb. scuff bud and trim I need to process.)

The take minus a few oz.
View attachment 495185

Lulu
View attachment 495187

Green Crack
View attachment 495188

Big Bang
View attachment 495190
fucking nice bro. You killed it. The finished flowers look great.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Double D !! ! !
Green Crack on its own seems to be one I need to find sounds right..
Sorry Lulu let ya down some But still it was great to see her fin in the DD house of Dank.
Glad ya did get some jars put up and that is what its about the meds after the grow..
Cant wait to see what ya bring to the Table Next will be searching for the NEW D thread ?
Peace and super dank dry Vibes FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

Double D !! ! !
Green Crack on its own seems to be one I need to find sounds right..
Sorry Lulu let ya down some But still it was great to see her fin in the DD house of Dank.
Glad ya did get some jars put up and that is what its about the meds after the grow..
Cant wait to see what ya bring to the Table Next will be searching for the NEW D thread ?
Peace and super dank dry Vibes FlyJ
Lulu is still good for sure just not the knockout I was hoping she was. ;)
That will be my last run of the GC for now as I want to try new genetics.Never had kush before so I hope it's great!
I'll be posting a new journal/diary here soon once I get the lemon cookies in the tent.I have 4 mango/pineapple kush in there right now but not sure which is which because they were in the same container when I got the seed.Time will tell! Thanks FlyJ,positive vibes back at ya brother. :)

H

happy b

The green crack turned out real nice for you . I ran a s1 GC from sicmeds and the nugs purped out completely . not the leaves just the buds . smelled great and yeilded like a tiger too . great thread dismal,thanks for sharing.

DismalDude

DismalDude

The green crack turned out real nice for you . I ran a s1 GC from sicmeds and the nugs purped out completely . not the leaves just the buds . smelled great and yeilded like a tiger too . great thread dismal,thanks for sharing.
I bet that S1 was special.Clone only right? Thanks happyb!

DismalDude

DismalDude

I copied this from the Lulu thread as it needed to be said that my initial opinion of Lulu wasn't accurate.
These are my true results and opinion.

Ok,here are my results and opinion.3 hits for test.
#1. I have nerve damage in my elbow and the entire arm hurts really f'n bad all the time.
#2. Other physical pains include back,legs and hands.
After 3 hits arm is noticeably better after 5 minutes.Throbbing is gone and pain is tolerable.
Doesn't hit me in the eyes much but after 10 minutes I can feel my brain relaxing and a bit behind the eyes now.
Body is relaxing,feel pretty good,leg pain is feeling gone.
I'm sitting but the back feels pretty good too.
More of body to head wave of relief.I like it.
The taste is like nothing I've smoked before.Very earthy,almost musky in a way,but a good way.
Not fruity at all and not a hashy type finish but kinda.??? Smooth,very smooth.
Okay,a bit more heady now,this is a creeper.
Pain still lessening in my arm,body pain negligible.
Okay,it takes 2 vicodin to get this relief.
All right then.I was wrong on my initial opinion on this girl.She's much better than I had previously thought.
I wonder if I smoked more would it totally relieve my arm.Can't do that right now but in the near future for sure.
Yep,I'm sold,the Lulu is a very good pain med.Not an all dayer for me I think but a night time winner without a doubt.
I'll know more later. Mellow vibes to all. :)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Sounds like some awesome smoke DD! Its such an awesome feeling to grow flowers that really can replace narcotic pain meds:). Glad you're feeling relief. I loves me some indica and Lulu sounds like a nice one. Great work! Green happy stoney vibes man!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hello DismalDude, A very healthy garden you have sir. I wanted to say I haven't seen anyone hang the whole plant to dry in a long time. I love the concept just don't have the space currently.

Enjoy!:)
Hey there Orcaman,thanks for dropping by.Thanks for the kudos. :) I read and read about curing,finally deciding to hang the whole plant and it has worked great for me.Not drying out too quick so it tastes and smokes better in the end.For me,the whole hang,then to paper bags,then to jars is perfect.

Top Bottom