My Strain

• Thread starter 5280HigH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5280HigH

hey guys i crossed TGA's agent orange(male) with TGA's plushberryfemale) i just seen that the c alyxs werew splitting i seen brown so i pulled one off and out came a nice brown with tiger stirpe seeds but i was wondering can i germinate them right away or do i have to wait so long

A

AliasAO

hey guys i crossed TGA's agent orange(male) with TGA's plushberryfemale) i just seen that the c alyxs werew splitting i seen brown so i pulled one off and out came a nice brown with tiger stirpe seeds but i was wondering can i germinate them right away or do i have to wait so long

Thats a good question. Im no breeder but I would Logically think that once they fall from the bud or are picked from the bud they should be ready to be popped.

Im interested to hear from experienced breeders .

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
You can germinate right away but germination rates may be low. Its best to fully dry the seeds out in the bud before trying to start any. I usually trim up the buds and let dry 1-2 week(depending on bud size, environment etc...) then cure in a cardboard box/paper bag. I have had a near %100 germination rate using this method. Although, I've also started seeds straight after being dried without the curing process with almost equal results.

E

E.T.

man, i've even seen seeds germinate in the bud....with a little help from some bud rot...that was crazy. fkn tap root pushing out of the seed about half and inch long...

A

AliasAO

man, i've even seen seeds germinate in the bud....with a little help from some bud rot...that was crazy. fkn tap root pushing out of the seed about half and inch long...

Must have looked like a a fucking pod from the movie aliens. I would have been scared. haha

5280HigH

thanks guys i was kinda wondering why the couple i picked werent germinatin,the lil girls are ready to be harvested so i will cut and dry them for a week and try and pop some more ill send pics if i get some girls

phenotyper

phenotyper

That definitely something new! I think I would flip my shit if I saw that.

5280HigH

I havent got a name yet some guy at my work said takilla sunrise since its pink and orange or iwas thinkin orangeberry

Top Bottom