my super silver haze 1st attempt

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

SSH...sooo nice....they look great - how long have they been going for?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good, I love the SSH I grow. I have a sat heavy pheno like yours that I keep on the edge of the canopy to keep the buds tight. It foxtails just like that if it's close to the light or directly under the light.

Grrenhouse or Mr Nice? How long has it flowered? Nice choice, nice work.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

not my cup of tea. over rated strain. its not even silver. and has a taste or crayons/waxy not my flavour, but great plant in its own right

F

FastForward

not my cup of tea. over rated strain. its not even silver. and has a taste or crayons/waxy not my flavour, but great plant in its own right

It has a really unique/characteristic taste but most importantly has an unreal high, imho.... it doesn't stack up to some of the latter day stuff but it's still a wicked smoke, and was the daddy in its time...

F

frenchfarmer

hy, this plant look like overstressed,maybe cause of light in ur "night situation", can't see the trichs but i hope u'll enjoy ur smoke....

wambam123

wambam123

ssh

what ssh is it ? how meny weeks 12/12 she had?

hi cheesehead(nice name), its from the greenhouse seeds,it is in the final days of 12/12 the 11th week, i have a bit of a problem thou the hairs on the plant are not orange yet the bottom buds are about 60% orange but the top buds i would say are about 20% orange.

wambam123

wambam123

hi

Looks good, I love the SSH I grow. I have a sat heavy pheno like yours that I keep on the edge of the canopy to keep the buds tight. It foxtails just like that if it's close to the light or directly under the light.

Grrenhouse or Mr Nice? How long has it flowered? Nice choice, nice work.

green house ,11th week of flowering

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I grew out gh super silver haze and i flowered it for 16weeks and it still did not finish, i was stupid and took sum clones and mixed them up with my cheese clones and i accidentally grew another one and this one has gone over 6ft tall and its only in week8 but im going to take it to 20weeks this time. The last ssh i did only 20% was orange amber but still no way ready, hopefully i should be able to get a 8 week pheno going around dam soon and problems will be solved.

heres a vid of my huge crappy gh ssh
[YOUTUBE]L5VIlQrWDc4[/YOUTUBE]

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Christ; 20 weeks!
I just havent got the patience... :p

C

cdc

they look abit light and fluffy to me .....but yea ....i like the tight buds :) i got some ssh growing atm ....looking for a more NL dom i think

wambam123

wambam123

they look abit light and fluffy to me .....but yea ....i like the tight buds :) i got some ssh growing atm ....looking for a more NL dom i think

just dont get then from greenhouse they were a bit dissapointing overall.

Top Bottom