my third grow lst

• Thread starter sativaboost420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sativaboost420

hi everyone i am new on here and am glad to finally start a journal on my growing, i am going to start on my third grow witch i am still in the process of growing.

SET UP, veg , a couple of 50 watt cfls and 2 shop lights (trying to save monny) , for flowering 400w hortilux hps with a lumatek ballast and a cool sun reflector

SOIL, fox farm ocean forest

NUTS, im using the full fox farm chart liquids, and solubles quarter to half strength

ROOM, about 8x5 feet

SEEDS, 2 grape ape , 1 big bud , 2 thc bombs , and 1 big bud x thc bomb lst method

my first grow that came out shitty i ended up cross pollinating bug bud and thc bomb because big bud was a hermie and i got a shit load of seeds from that so i decided to test them out along with the grape apes i got from a buddy

also my pictures suck right now because i dont have a camera and my taking them with my phone and sending them to my email but my birthday is coming up and im getting a good digital camera so i will take some good bud shots.

here is early veg we started toping and tying the branches down (lst) very bushy for their size so far.

thc_bomb_big_bud_grape_ape_LST_grow_2.jpg

about a month later start of flowering

thc_bomb_big_bud_grape_ape_start_flowering.jpg

here is a picture of the nuts and ph i use

nuts_and_ph.jpg

here is week three flowering starting to form pretty good, where going to start to use a co2 tank from a pant ball gun and where going to spray the co2 for about 5 to 10 minutes each day , this method should work way better than seltzer water or any of the other cheep co2 methods

flowering_week_4.jpg

a close up of thc bomb and big bud the grape apes are deffinatly at a slower rate

week_3_starting_to_form.jpg

here is week five we took them out today to rotate and water looks like the co2 method is working good so far

week_5_flowering.jpg

i will be uploading more photos in a couple days , im going to see if my buddy will let me use his digital camera so i can take some good bud shots that show how good they really look

J

John Smith Esq.

looks like the beginings of some good ass donkey dicks right there brother!

J

John Smith Esq.

p.s is that a sofa in the last shot?? if it is respect for setting up in your living room..

S

sativaboost420

na lol we just took them out of the room that day to rotate and water

S

sativaboost420

New bud shots

late week 5 bud close ups

thc bomb

DSCF7538.JPG

thc bomb x big bud weird looking cross

DSCF7531.JPG

big bud

DSCF7527.JPG

grape ape , looks good just slow flowering

DSCF7504.JPG

semi half group picture in the room

DSCF7506.JPG

i will be updating more photos in a couple weeks near harvest

S

sativaboost420

why is it so hard to up load photos on here i keep on having to resize them and most of them still wont up load eanyone no?

T

tcurtiss

Your grow looks nice

I use Photoshop to resize and doctor my shots

Then the last thing is saving it for web use and that makes them very small in size and easy to put it here

What are you using to re size them?

S

sativaboost420

i have a mac so i am using iphoto i can resize it on there but most of them still wont up load some of the pics i took sideways i hade to rotate than resize and it worked but the pictures i took at a regular angle would not up load even if i mess with the size but im going to try to download photo shop and see how it works on there ,
thanks for the comment and help

S

sativaboost420

now that we are heading into week 6 of flowering we are going to start to use 1 to 2 tablespoons of molasses in each regular watering, hopefully this should sugar out the buds so the thickness will buld up since we are only using a 400w hps , the co2 is helping a lot but we want to get as much as we can out of this grow

S

sativaboost420

week 6

here is some pictures from late week 6
i used a flash for some of the pictures just to let you gyes no

thc bomb

DSC000135.JPG
DSC000125.JPG
DSC000301.JPG

big bud
DSC000241.JPG
DSC000271.JPG
DSC00046.JPG

thc bomb x big bud
DSC000312.JPG

grape ape

still slow flowering but its starting to full in now
DSC000322.JPG
DSC000332.JPG

S

sativaboost420

harvest coming up soon :rauch08:

i will update more pics in a couple days

S

sativaboost420

we just hit 8 and a half weeks and are forced to cut 3 plants because we have no where else to put them long story but any ways we cut the 3 they where pretty much done witch was are thc bomb x big bud , big bud, and are bigger thc bomb, the smaller thc bomb and are 2 grape apes we are able to get a couple more weeks out of them the grape apes still need a good 2 weeks by the look of them, as of the other three we had to cut we have bin flushing them for a week here is a pic of one of the grape apes and some pics of harvest

grape ape
DSC000942.JPG

some pics of the harvest big bud , thc bomb, and big bud x thc bomb
DSC00097.JPG
DSC00101.JPG
DSC00105.JPG
DSC00107.JPG
DSC00110.JPG

here is from the bottem of big bud
DSC00103.JPG

thc bomb x big bud
DSC00100.JPG

S

sativaboost420

updating these photos a little late but here we go

here is week 10 grape ape harvest my camra died so i dident get much shots.
:420:
DSC00141.JPG
DSC00142.JPG

here is everything all dryed up about 2 weeks curing

grape ape
DSC00148.JPG
DSC00149.JPG

thc bomb
DSC00150.JPG

and thc bomb x big bud
DSC00152.JPG

i ended up smoking all the big bud witch sucks because i got no dry pictures of it

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Dude. thc bomb looks like it was given that name for good reason. And the thcxbigbud. Fuh getta bout it. VERY NICE. And i feel your pain with the mac too. Great job.

B

budhunter

First of all lovely grow. I was just wondering how you went about using the co2 from a paintball gun, as it's somthing i've been looking into myself. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom