My Trichomes.. They Look Ready?

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyRey

It

It was actually died out. The water was 5" below pot. I flushed system and brought water lvl back up.
I was going off of post #7 root picture 1 but I might have been wrong, it's just everytime in hydro when my rockwool got really wet I always had some sort of problem come up.

embaks

embaks

Its now 1 7/8 of an inch below. I'll see how that works thanks everyone for the help. Freaked me out opening my curtin and seeing my plant like that

jackwhite

jackwhite

forget your h2o2 grap! its only good for a day! get yourself some hydroguard from botanicare (its what ive been using) also theres a product called UC Roots (root zone optimizer)- i havnt used uc roots but the hydro store guy swears by it. ive had good success with hydroguard. fix ur root rot first and that will fix any deficiencies.

embaks

embaks

forget your h2o2 grap! its only good for a day! get yourself some hydroguard from botanicare (its what ive been using) also theres a product called UC Roots (root zone optimizer)- i havnt used uc roots but the hydro store guy swears by it. ive had good success with hydroguard. fix ur root rot first and that will fix any deficiencies.
The roots are fine, I just had that one problem. I used hydrogaurd and still had problems with root rot. I prefer h2o2 and cleaning the system, all the roots are nice and white but the tap root. And that's not a bad thing. Just from collecting nutes, it was probably from the light leak I had in the last cover. But new cover and mylar, there really isn't any deficiencies in these plants. I think it was the water level. And the rock wool was really dry. The only problem I have with that plant is my cat ate 2 of the fans lmao.. But other than. That its doing great. 4 weeks in veg, first mainline attempt. Going well

jackwhite

jackwhite

also you are growing in a small container so I would change and clean it every 7-10days max. i start in a small reservoir like urs for seedlings then i transfer to my 45gallon dwc recirculating hydro system. there I chsnge my reservoir only when i have topped 50% of my reservoir.

Also I noticed in the early stage in veg like you are in my ph would fluctuate a few times a day so moniter it and stay on top of it.

i always checked & adjusted my ph in the mornings and a couple of times at night. once I transferred my plants to my big system I rarely had to adjust i think the bigger they get the easier they become to manage. its like kids. when they are born they are fussy and need a lot of attention and they older they get the more hands off you can be but always keeping a washful eye on them! lol

jackwhite

jackwhite

once h2o2 hits the water its gone. which means you have to use more and more after a few days. i use it to clean etc like you do but once i started using Hydroguard root rot was a thing of the past. hydroguard eats any pathogens then helps the plant take up nutes. double

jackwhite

jackwhite

i used to use the h2o2 but every couple of days I noticed new root rot then i did some digging and that shit dissolves the moment it hits the water.

do u have air stones in there?

embaks

embaks

I have 1 5 inch air stone. Plenty of air, I only had likethe tinyest amount of slime on the bottom of my root. I sprayed it real good with the detactable shower head and it cleaned them really good

hiiipower

hiiipower

Keep your water level up to the clone cube(rockwool or w/e) and keep the cube soaked all the time. I've had that problem a few times before, always was from the very top roots drying out and dying, then causing root rot.

H202 and all those protection products really aren't worth the money or effort imo. Keep a healthy plant and you won't need any of that.

jackwhite

jackwhite

just took these pics this morning. going to start my flush tomorrow morning. I think they look ready. I took the best pics possible. what do you guys think??

Top Bottom