My Trichomes.. They Look Ready?

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

this is my bubblelicious plant. took with my iphone holding a magnifying glass. what you guys think?

also a pick of my northern lights. i think a couple more days. im past week 9 on these already! but i started counting on the switch to 12/12 so im guessing its really only week 7-8 on flowering.

My trichomes they look ready
My trichomes they look ready 2
My trichomes they look ready 3
My trichomes they look ready 4
My trichomes they look ready 5
embaks

embaks

How experienced are you in hydro? If I sent you a pic could you help me out could go for another week. Depending on what kinda high your chasing off the buds

Screenshot 2016 01 08 11 57 25
jackwhite

jackwhite

How experienced are you in hydro? If I sent you a pic could you help me out could go for another week. Depending on what kinda high your chasing off the buds

hi. its my 1st grow ever. but ill be more than happy to try to help you out. my current grow was 6 plants 1 turn hermie and one was a male. ive gone through defienciencies and had to correct root rot.

send me some closer pics of leaves and roots etc and ill do my best!

J

JohnnyRey

As embaks said it all matters what type of high you want, I usually chase after milky white trichs and very little rusted colored trichs.

jackwhite

jackwhite

Very true! I would suggest in investing in grow books! I have the grow bible, i have ed rosenthal growers guide, and marijuana horticulture by Jorge Cervantes.

I like to compare their tips etc when I have an issue also forums and internet helps. I narrow it down it has helped me in hydro alot!!

embaks

embaks

The picture quality isn't the best. Thanks to a 1.0mp camera on the straight talk phone..

Screenshot 2016 01 08 13 52 16
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
this is my bubblelicious plant. took with my iphone holding a magnifying glass. what you guys think?

also a pick of my northern lights. i think a couple more days. im past week 9 on these already! but i started counting on the switch to 12/12 so im guessing its really only week 7-8 on flowering.
The bud in the last picture needs at least two more weeks. Shes not ready yet.
Let her finish.
Stop feeding her now and just give her plain water, let her flush and fade.
You will be glad you did.
Peace

embaks

embaks

There was a little slime on them I rinsed them off till they were clean. Soaked in h202 solution for 10 minutes. But that was 2 days ago. The roots are back to smelling like potatoes.

Florescerini

Florescerini

Not snowy enough, looks like weak nutrients to me.

embaks

embaks

There was a little slime on them I rinsed them off till they were clean. Soaked in h202 solution for 10 minutes. But that was 2 days ago. The roots are back to smelling like potatoes.
Embaks, is that rockwool in ur pot? and how high is the water level?
yea. 1 inch net pot.. With a 1 inch rock wool cube. Its not root bound. The plant is still growing and so aren't the roots and it is now about 1 inch below the bottom of the net

jackwhite

jackwhite

looking at your leaves they look hungry. might be lacking nitrogen. what is your current ppm? and what nutes are you running?

i quickly learned in hydro to start at 25% nute strength and if my plants were a light green looking pale i would increase by 5% until they changed into a nice green even color

J

JohnnyRey

yea. 1 inch net pot.. With a 1 inch rock wool cube. Its not root bound. The plant is still growing and so aren't the roots and it is now about 1 inch below the bottom of the net
To me it seems like your rockwool's are reallly really wet, I would put the water level a little below the bottom of your pot.

embaks

embaks

I am running fox farm grow big. And ppm is at 510 - 73 for water. Just swapped water and nutes about an hour and a half ago. Look to be bouncing back.

Screenshot 2016 01 08 14 07 10
embaks

embaks

It
To me it seems like your rockwool's are reallly really wet, I would put the water level a little below the bottom of your pot.
It was actually died out. The water was 5" below pot. I flushed system and brought water lvl back up.

Top Bottom