My very first indoor grow 1 month in

• Thread starter Louie420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louie420

Louie420

Interested in tips. I can't give a clear indication of tge strains. I collected "high grade" seeds and this is the outcome of 3

My very first indoor grow 1 month in
dire wolf

dire wolf

Mystery seeds , cool like james bond stuff 😂
What are the plants in , what medium ?
What nutrients or feeding style are you using ?
Looks like your off to a good start

So first advice is be patient and dont over do anything....

They look a little dry ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

The back plant looks very "sativa" so expect a week or two more time to finish ?

Is it sativa or "classified "

Louie420

Louie420

Its a sativa for sure sadly i didnt plan this grow so they're aged like a week - 2 weeks apart . The 3rd is a cannabis local to my country trinidad

dire wolf

dire wolf

Cool , trinadad , love the country and its people , did you do carnival ?
Is it this tuesday ?
So the one in back is native ?
You gonna put them outside ?
In a month would be perfect .......

Yea but they aged in a good way , because the sativa will take longer....

How about naming the strain "sour roti " 😂

Louie420

Louie420

This look kinda like an indica hybrid and atm im using organics. Bat guano azomite cal-mag and i made my own powdered sea weed by drying a bit and blending . Also molasses. Its a soil base with mostly miixed with horse and cow manure cured and molasses and yes they were a bit try just watered them

20200221 182836
Louie420

Louie420

Yup carnival is a must in my country lol. And the one one the right is the one thats native to my country although i think it may have foreign influences. And unfortunately i won't be able to put them outside. The law only permits me ro have 30grams. I was jus thinking of running a indoor operation. Consider this my test run

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea got ya , i know peeps who go to tobago , they love it.....

Louie420

Louie420

Cool , trinadad , love the country and its people , did you do carnival ?
Is it this tuesday ?
So the one in back is native ?
You gonna put them outside ?
In a month would be perfect .......

Yea but they aged in a good way , because the sativa will take longer....

How about naming the strain "sour roti " 😂
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
Great idea buddy

dire wolf

dire wolf

Perfect , love the guanos , just be careful , they can get hot and burn plants
You can also do awesome guano teas since you have the material

I dont know if you can get it but if you can , perlite , the white chunks , cut about 25 % into the soil or next transplant will be a big help...
You can buy at home depot if you have or garden center

And you got the lights on 18 hours , rigjt ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

I highly reccomend the perlite , it will improve drainage and your grow.......

Louie420

Louie420

Hey yea i actually saw some at the store and its actually really cheap. Its like $25 for 5 lbs. Imma buy it tomorrow. So im gonna dig 25% in and add as top soil or mix it in. I was using a compost tea made locally but really be cheaper if i learned making it. Cow and horse guano are easy 2 get. Bat guano has 2 be imported. I go hunting myself 😎😎

Louie420

Louie420

Yup from 9 in the morning till 1 the next morning. Need to invest in a timer

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey yea i actually saw some at the store and its actually really cheap. Its like $25 for 5 lbs. Imma buy it tomorrow. So im gonna dig 25% in and add as top soil or mix it in. I was using a compost tea made locally but really be cheaper if i learned making it. Cow and horse guano are easy 2 get. Bat guano has 2 be imported. I go hunting myself 😎😎
Yea i hear ya , i been bat hunting down in st vincent , i think its a lot better than the horse stuff , you really gotta let the farm animal stuff breakdown , use more bat if you can

Make tea just get an aquarium bubbler and a bucket and some cloth....
Or just top dress like u doing

Get the perlite , believe me , yea just mix it up 20 to 30 % dosent matter, you can spoon it in the sides mixed up or dig the plants out and repot , just make sure its all moist

Yea dont put pure perlite on top, just mix it in

Overwatering is the biggest problem be careful, and if you get bugs ill walk you thru that.....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Going to bed catch you later , you can PM me if i dont see you on the forum list.....

Louie420

Louie420

Thanks a mill i'll post to give updates of my girls lol. I know the gender of one only so i have to keep an eye out. And true the abndon building there have alot of bat nestings. In caves you'll literally be knee height in bat guano. Btw im using a 600 watt bestva elite. If i work my plant well what type of yield i may be looking at?

Top Bottom