my wacky ice water extraction contraption concept

• Thread starter r3deyejedi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Then for the big bucks they have the pharmaceutical sifters with the orbital vibration they say ideal for powders. but you have to downsize to 3" sieves. It would work good if you had already extracted sift. Then you can add partical sizers that will break down plant material but not tricomes to be sifted out later. This is all theoretical. Sorry to get your thread off topic.

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

check out the cleveland vibrator company hk sieving tower. very straightforward design and looks ideal for dry sifting

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

not off topic at all man those pharmaceutical machines could be of great use in medical applications....isolating the trichome baby!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Back on topic. They do have acrylic sieves with silk screen that would make this contraption semi affordable, light weight and water friendly. You could get them threaded with a gasket so they hold water.

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

walt man were u an engineering major??lol i think u may be better suited to build this frankenhash machine than i am. if u build it,they will melt... what are your thought for an agitation device?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hah nah man, just a major pot head. Plus I got that gilson catalog in the John...

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

An elephant washing shower head hooked to the pump in the bottom? Maybe the blasts of water would be enough agitation.

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

hahaha thats some good shit.

slightly off topic but how does your dry sift behave when heated?

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

An elephant washing shower head hooked to the pump in the bottom? Maybe the blasts of water would be enough agitation.
that is fucking genius. excuse my french but that is fucking genius. nothing touches the plant matter but water and frozen water

Top Bottom