my weed has no aroma /please help me

• Thread starter Bambus420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
linde

linde

If it don't smell chances are it won't taste either. Don't care how potent it is if theres no flavor i ditch the strain. Gotta have buzz and flavor.

RGconsulting

RGconsulting

Potency is strongly linked to smell/ terpene content ( from my experience)
Terpènes produce the buzz too
And the medicinal effect too

guymandude

guymandude

in my experience, overfeeding can be a huge problem with terpene development. I have had plants that literally smelled like they were sprayed with lady's perfume because of this. try dialing back your nutes until your plants ask to be fed, instead of pounding with heavy feedings in flower. I'm doing this now and i'm getting pretty good results. In additon to this you can gte a product called, Soil Balance Pro (hopefully you can get it in your country) and greatly increases terpene production. I'm not feeding more than 600 ppm and i'm giving plain water at least once a week to keep the nutrient build up to a minimum in the pots.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I wouldnt call it a bomb proof method! 😂 😁
Seriously, nowadays you will be surprised of how much junk is around...
My first run from seed was a disaster and i could pull off 85 seedlings and 6 strain just two phenos that were covered in resin...the rest was tea/chamomille hay grass and i payed 700 dollars
Second seed run from again reputable seedbank.....the same....top dollars.....bullshit again....
Now i only flower selected genetics from seeds that i get gifted and trade and im more than happy to still find some awesome cake crusher phenos, girl scout, blu sherbert, kosher tangie,gorilla, diesel flavors....

The seed market is like the Art market, the value is completely arbitrary and not based on quality but based on random review of "influent people" that dictate the value of the good, otherwise how can u explain a pack of 6 fem seeds for 250$ without any description and NO PICTURE!!!!! hahahahah
Love your comparison to the art world! In so many ways, it's spot on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom