My willy's gone sour

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Don't bare back in Saigon.

Testing these suckers for mota. Popping six.

My willys gone sour

My willys gone sour 3

My willys gone sour 2

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Man, that shit grew fast!:D

What's the background on the beans?

I hear good things about Mota. Ready for the show.

-TF

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Don't bare back in Saigon........LMFAO that rules.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

TF- Sour Willy - Williams wonder bx-1 x Serenity. Beyond that i don't know.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Plants

Those cola's look incredible, how did they taste

mal

E

E.T.

alright ron! barebackn' in saigon....and came home with the old pole vaulting crotch crickets. must have been the sex panther...
tuned in for this one homie! good luck.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

alright ron! barebackn' in saigon....and came home with the old pole vaulting crotch crickets. must have been the sex panther...
tuned in for this one homie! good luck.

Damn cum guzzlin gutter skanks. But hey to make up for my wild unexplainable std i got some of the godfathers sweet, sweet gear. Thanks for stopping by. After seeing your test thread I'm stoked to have these beans.

M

maestro

Nice! Making my willy sour.
Nothing like Mota's Genetics! :ninja

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nice! Making my willy sour.
Nothing like Mota's Genetics! :ninja

Thanks bud.

6 cracked 6 sprouted. They'll stay in the 1 gallon pots till the end. Since there are a few other willy test's I'll post once at 1st day of flower and again at harvest. Peace.

SAM 0408

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Will you be giving everybody enough Willie with only giving it to them twice?:D

Smartpot fan for life. You go man.

-TF

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I'm kinda self conscious about my willie trich, but when I get a few beers in me that all changes. Smarts pots for flower, plastic for veg.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Yeah, I use plastic in veg as well except for moms which are smart. I just don't like the fact that they don't breathe well. So, I recently took all of my plastic square 5x5's and drilled more holes in the bottom, and 3 going up the sides on the corner at the bottom. I think that they will breathe a little easier now.

Like this:
161532d1312173337-coco-round-2-alien-dogs-doom-img_2686.jpg.att

I wish smart pot made like a xtra large red cup size. That would be sweet.

-TF

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Keg cup, same plastic container, smart pot only thing I change is the size of the smart pots. I've got alot of Mota's seeds to run myself and more on the way

mal

J

joejusttyped

Nice Ron! You ever complete that Big Bud test for mota? I am pretty curious as to how they turned out.

Later

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Keg cup, same plastic container, smart pot only thing I change is the size of the smart pots. I've got alot of Mota's seeds to run myself and more on the way
I usually start seeds in red cups but I got kicked down with a grip of 1gl so... Pop them all. I got a grip and as soon as winter starts and i can run more lights ima a few of each.

Nice Ron! You ever complete that Big Bud test for mota? I am pretty curious as to how they turned out.

The ones in the thread: one hermied and pollinated my whole room. Shit happens though.

I kept a clone of one that was short and wide and put it outdoors. She's a fukn beast and nugs a resin caked like no other. I'll take pictures next time I fill the res.

Yo mota. I just finished up a couple of your redneck g13's. BOMB. I'm kicking myself in the ass cause I didn't clone them. Is there anyplace we can find these beans.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yo mota. I just finished up a couple of your redneck g13's. BOMB. I'm kicking myself in the ass cause I didn't clone them. Is there anyplace we can find these beans.

I'm guessing you can prolly find some in yo box very soon. I also crossed a beautiful Redneck G lady with a Heri male that's coming down any day.

Tell me about the Redneck G bro,how ya rate the gal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom