My willy's gone sour

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

I'm guessing you can prolly find some in yo box very soon. I also crossed a beautiful Redneck G lady with a Heri male that's coming down any day.

Tell me about the Redneck G bro,how ya rate the gal?

redneck g13 x heri sounds like a crippler...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Tell me about the Redneck G bro,how ya rate the gal?

Both g13 leaning, Hashy chem smell. On a scale of dankeness from 1-10. 8. 1 yielded pretty well. I can only imagined if I topped her with a 1kw. A whole room of her would kill it. Redneck g x heri. Holy smokes. I have a request too mota. R13 x Lemon thai?

My boy still has some of my r13. Ima try and get some pics.

T

T1420

MMM.. love the lemon thai, I got some Gryphon's that have a delicious lemon hash flavor.....Mota completly killed it with the lemon thai.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Not sure if i'll do any more LT crosses but i did do Bubba x LT that needs testing. I had set it aside and just found it so we'll see what becomes of it.

T

T1420

Damn bro that sounds like da bomb, I can run a room of it for ya if ya want... actually PLEASE!!! a sativa to stretch those bubba nugs... I got a Pre 98 X White.. it stretched bubba out, been a cut everyone wanted and got shared alot around here..prolly came from you....LOL. You da man!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Damn bro that sounds like da bomb, I can run a room of it for ya if ya want... actually PLEASE!!! a sativa to stretch those bubba nugs... I got a Pre 98 X White.. it stretched bubba out, been a cut everyone wanted and got shared alot around here..prolly came from you....LOL. You da man!!

I don't do fem crosses so i bet that's OGRASKAL's work.

T

T1420

yeah, actually it is... it is so dank it resembles your work!! Can't wait to run more of your genetics... Thinkin I should run like 3 or 4 rooms of mota gear, a room per strain..... the problem will be making roll call....... so many stellar choices. And they ALL are 100% good clean NON feminized ones at that. Thanks Mota

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Hi

Little update. Don't want you to think I've bowed out of this one. I've been battling RA's but I've finely got them taken care of. I thought i was gonna have to pull these but new growth is healthy and they are looking great. I guess that's one test they've passed.

SAM 0490

SAM 0491

SAM 0492

E

E.T.

right on ron! excited to see what these have to offer...
keep it up!

T

T1420

I hate to hear that you too had to deal with the soil bugs..... Botanigard worked great for me and I will use it to treat my soil once a month to keep anything at bay...its pricey, but so is lost grow time.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Kick them ol' root aphids in the balls for me ron.

-TF

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

right on ron! excited to see what these have to offer...
keep it up!
Your running this to right? First one to the finish wins. Ready, set, grow.

I hate to hear that you too had to deal with the soil bugs..... Botanigard worked great for me and I will use it to treat my soil once a month to keep anything at bay...its pricey, but so is lost grow time.
Bayer worked for me. I'm kind of bummed cause I think my other veg'n ladies have them. Thanks for stopping by.
Kick them ol' root aphids in the balls for me ron. -TF
:ninja

E

E.T.

yeah, kind of....mota asked me to test the ww bx x heri and i didn't have room for em all, so.....i had to scrap all but one. i hope i get a lady....
good luck homie!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

yea I'm at max capacity myself. I'm aiming to find a solid pheno for sure. It be nice to get at least 3 fems. That heri cross is a gem for sure. Good luck.

Top Bottom