Mystery Mildew/Mold?

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The answer could be as simple as isopropyl alcohol...??? Fuckin' ACE!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Damn, still found a few of these fuckers hanging around in my bloom room. Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol. Maybe some bacillus after all that....and running my dehuey extra hard!

T

thatpetroal

I work within the industry in CO and have seen these growing as a problem within the state since last year...Some russet mites are conifer dwelling pests so I’m thinking they maybe moving into the front range due to the treatment for pine beetles or lack of conifer ??just thoughts but after weeks of research wet able sulfur is your best beat ...there only weakness without moving to something hardcore for ornamentals that’s Systemic and those are a no go in flower...(think the wet able sulfur would be past week 4 too??right??)
But its not hard for these bugs to grow FAST here due to the amount of inexperienced grows sharing plants and the "warehouse grows" that are turning out 100s of pound of crap while expanding these bugs population and making them stronger with misdiagnosing and mistreating their plants.
good luck tho

T

thatpetroal

would think that a sulfur burn would be money getting rid of these fucks but .........
but heard afew things about it not working so well..info??

K

kolah

“In the early 1950s, there was an outbreak of a serious disease called malaria amongst the Dayak people in Borneo. The World Health Organization tried to solve the problem. They sprayed large amounts of a chemical called DDT to kill the mosquitoes that carried the malaria. The mosquitoes died and there was less malaria. That was good. However, there were side effects. One of the first effects was that the roofs of people's houses began to fall down on their heads. It turned out that the DDT was also killing a parasitic wasp that ate thatch-eating caterpillars. Without the wasps to eat them, there were more and more thatch-eating caterpillars. Worse than that, the insects that died from being poisoned by DDT were eaten by gecko lizards, which were then eaten by cats. The cats started to die, the rats flourished, and the people were threatened by outbreaks of two new serious diseases carried by the rats, sylvatic plague and typhus. To cope with these problems, which it had itself created, the World Health Organization had to parachute live cats into Borneo.”

Top Bottom