Mystery plant?

• Thread starter Mattyice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattyice

Mattyice

What’s up y’all, I got this little (girl) I hope. It’s been going for a while now and it’s only about two maybe three inches tall. All the other seeds that went in at same time are going in the flower room and this one is well.... different. It’s on it’s sixth set going on seven, each set is branching out as the set developed. Anyone have any thoughts on what’s going on or what it may be. It’s healthy??🤔🤔

Mystery plant
Mystery plant 2
Mystery plant 3
Mystery plant 4
Matthewstever

Matthewstever

That looks...off...I always assume I did something wrong...I'd start by confirming good pH, and making sure it's watered correctly...it looks like it's been too wet...
If it's the same age as plants going into flower, it's quite possibly a dudded plant...or it got stressed and runted...I've got a runt in a bucket right now.
First pic is her sisters. Second is the runt. They're the same age.
Not hijacking your thread, showing an example..

IMG 20200122 190751302
IMG 20200122 190903960
Mattyice

Mattyice

That looks...off...I always assume I did something wrong...I'd start by confirming good pH, and making sure it's watered correctly...it looks like it's been too wet...
If it's the same age as plants going into flower, it's quite possibly a dudded plant...or it got stressed and runted...I've got a runt in a bucket right now.
First pic is her sisters. Second is the runt. They're the same age.
Not hijacking your thread, showing an example..
All good, same seeds, good ph it’s just different than any plant I’ve ever seen lol

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Yeah, the looks are what made me suggest dudding...are the stems nice and soft, or hard and brittle?
I've also got a Corleone kush that's variegated. I thought it was sick at first...funny stuff happens...if the environment is good and you can spare the space, I'd let it go and see what it does

Mattyice

Mattyice

For sure, I’m going to give it a couple more weeks of 24/7 veg then I’ll put it in flower. 👍

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
For sure, I’m going to give it a couple more weeks of 24/7 veg then I’ll put it in flower. 👍
Some plants seem to need a dark period to stretch out a little, although I think you just have a runt. Extra darkness would probably stretch it out a little, but if it is identical to the others and just slow, then it might just be a runt/midget plant. As long as it grows healthy, I'd let it continue. What are you feeding it? There seems to be damage t the lower leaves from what I could see. Let us know how this works out!

Top Bottom