MYTH: more roots= better yield

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Agreeing with hopefull - you seem to have this dialed in Aqua. I would love to see your setup detailed and any tips and tricks you got! In another thread though this one is about cutting roots, not packing more roots into a tiny ass container. đŸ˜…
After this grow im making some changes and will break it down with pics and detailed info. Again this was with help of others here like @cemchris and @Dirtbag they gave me all the info on this setup.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

how fast can u break that puppy down. and how much does it cost to run with electricity and water costs on avg. how many pants and what type of pull. how much and what type of lights ?

i was running a 600 hps digital old school no dimmer but barely used u dig. just grabbed a 500w led board i haven't even unboxed it yet. might do that tonight since some seedlings sprung up today unexpectedly. do u have a thread that show ur set up well ?
The decking is 2 screws and then just carry it out. I'll take a look tomorrow on all the wattage but its next to nothing. Pump runs like 5 sec an hour and the drain pump same thing. Running an HLG scorpion diablo now. I cant say on yield yet as I've been mother hunting but I'm anticipating 3lb for my next clone SoG grow or dam close to it.

Threa here. But it's an absolute shot show so don't judge lol. Almost killed em with a timer mishap. Last year was all about finding mothers and being lazy as I possibly can. As you will see.

Previous I was in a 4x4 and would pull over 2lbs of non popcorn. Thia table is a 4x6 and properly done should be close to of not 3lb. But I will have to take the grow seriously to do so and have the right strain.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Extremely interested in this thread. Just preparing to switch to an entire new medium myself. New light, new nutes. Everything. This thought has intrigued me before and i think it’s worth looking into more thoroughly....

toblue

toblue

Interesting thread. I have always trimmed the roots in the aerocloner and it helps them grow wider and more compact.

I have a new modular bucket IWS Flood and Drain system and having problems with root rot as the buckets always have a little bit of water in the bottom when they drain. The rot is mainly in the thick wadge in the bottom of the bucket.
This grow I will prune the roots until week 3 of flower in hope that In can keep the roots off the bottom of the bucket. My concerns are inviting root rot into the newly cut roots.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Get some air stones and use an enzyme or h202. My plants sit in buckets of water there whole life.

Air wasent enough for me as to why I use enzymes in every top up they eat the dead organic matter. Have had no rot since I started using

Latest posts

Top Bottom