N.N.C.C Being raided Now..4:30 pm wed 10-22-10

• Thread starter TrailerTrash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

m0lecule

I read that they are targeting all the dispensaries that do not have Non-Profit status. That's the new deal. If you are giving medicine to patients and not profiting from it, you are OK. If you are making any money, down comes the hammer.

Sheeesh.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Raid!!

Another raid at 7pm tonight!!

GREEN CROSS..L.A.PD...

ALSO taken away in handcuffs..crag x ruben!!

It has begun..if your a vendor watch your back!!:scared0016:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I'm not a California resident, nor have I ever stepped foot in a dispensary, but would it not be fair to say that unlicensed businesses SHOULD be shut down? Operations (however good they may be) that flaunt state laws are only serving to weaken our argument that marijuana can be a viable medicine as well as a safe, regulated industry in our communities. Cannabis will never gain legitimacy in the minds of critics if the few states that have granted use allow their vendors to operate carte blanche. Illegal businesses only serve to add oxygen to the fire of criticism. Socially conservative critics will have a field day exclaiming that medical marijuana obviously isn't working if the LAPD is shutting down so many dispensaries. What they aren't going to say is that those dispensaries should never have been open in the first place. As supporters of reform we should focus on businesses operating in accordance with state laws (however obtuse they may be) rather than viewing prosecution uncritically. In the end, I think the movement would benefit.

-Verb

Alot of the time its not that they dont have a business permit its that they have the wrong type and that is because there is not spot to check that says medical marijuana retailer. Its fucked up but thats how it is, so why cant there be a spot to check that sat medical marijuana? I dont thats a good question :smiley_joint:

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

2 more raids...

Green cross..yesterday at 7pm...Green cross was raided..

also taken into custody..Craig x Ruben..

at 3pm ....another raid was in progress..

icon13.gif
Raid @ pacoima cargivers collective by lapd
P C C got raided by lapd , patient came by and tolld that lapd raid the collactive at 3pm today.

PACOIMA CAREGIVERS COLLECTIVE
10569 KEWEN AVE
PACOIMA CA 91331

That is 3 coops shutdown in 3 days...vendors..be carefull out there...:scared0016:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Its all about the money, nothing else, and the goverment hates gettin cheated out of it by anybody..

Your goin to find that every one of the despensaries they target, regardless of what a nice guy the owner was or how badass their strains where, are operating way outside the law, not paying taxes, don't have the correct special use permit to operate a despensary, don't use the proper food handling protocols, they buy their edibles from anybody that can whip a batch of brownies in their kitchen at home....Why does anybody think that just because you are selling weed under the umberella of some noble cause that none of the other common business practices, protocols, and processes don't apply? go to a hair or nail salon or local deli for that matter and see how many permits, certifications, and liscenses they have to have just to cut a someones hair and nails and despensaries are distributing pruducts that people actually engest into their body in one form or another..I mean come on people..that means regular inspections by the local health boards and fees required anually, the whole nine yards.

Edibles must be prepared and packaged in a comercially registered, inspected, and liscenced kitchen..period...that is the only way to comply legally to provide other food products to resell to customers and if your employees are breakin it dow into smaller sizes for resell, they must have food handling permits as well.

You have to pay an alcohol excise tax on tincures or ointments that are prepared with grain alcohol or other drinkable spirits. Holler at a liquir store owner or bar owner and see how that prosess works.

As was stated before, these guys are usually not following the rules or anywhere close which is the reason they get targeted in the first place and it is hard as shit to run a cash business with varying vendors, most of which are operating illegally as well, and keep all the list of stuff straight to do it right but tax accountability is goin to be the biggest bat they have to beat people up with right now.

Growers are guilty as well, I am sure that there is not a supplier one that declares all, if any, of the income from all the product they take down to the despensaries..so own up, your part of the problem also....you can't scream and yell that ya want it mainstream, taxed, and excpeted and then just choose which rules you want to follow or not follow..runnin a business without loosin your shirt is hard, even when you follow the rules to the T and I don't see why a despensary should get a "lazy ass" pass just because, when you have other mom and pop retailers struggling their ass off the follow the rules.

Tex

S

SkyHi

the thing that scares me the most is the whole Blue Sky tax and regulation thing limiting rights and allowing the IRS to get involved hopefully there measure wont pass !

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

another raid!

10-27-09...7:30 pm..

Platinum Club (PC) 21220 Devonshire St. #203 Chatsworth, Ca. 91311
Phone: (818) 998-CLUB (2582)
Hours: 10a to 9p 7 days a week

l.a.p.d..

there still there...watch out!

fractaLz

fractaLz

Well put Texas Kid. If you wanna be legit, than go legit 100%. Otherwise stay in the shadows completely.

Top Bottom