N toxicity or?

• Thread starter Yellow93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

Did you just recently repot? It looks as though you have. Give her a thorough watering with ph water 6.5ish, close as pos to it and give her a few days to spread in the new soil. She might well pick up. A big plant left in a smallish pot could have exhausted the soil?
Or maybe I'm talking shit and it turns out you haven't repotted lol

Last edited:
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Damn... according to the symptom page you have iron or zink deficency. Is that coco or soil? but looking at the old leafes they dont look healthy aswell so theres absolutly some factors wrong here. Some nutrient can only be absorbed iwithin a certain Ph range so make sure your hitting the right ph. Also root temperatures need to be within range

I think theres not only 1 thing wrong here but atleast 5 diffrent thing wrong

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was thinking along the line of @London bud said... Root issue be it underwatering or shock. It's not transpiring well. That leads to deficiencies and I would say that @oldafett is right Zink would be about right. It shows up fairly quickly.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When you water do they perk up? It could be over watering. Are the pots very light when you water?

Yellow93

Yellow93

Every week or two I spray them with green cure fungicide. Does sit on concrete yes. Too cold for roots? No sign of bugs. I am a beginner just growing a few plants. One of five maybe like this

Yellow93

Yellow93

Not an underwater. I have tried letting them get more dry than normal and even if they get too dry they sag but don't perk perk back up to normal once watered. Still this issue

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not an underwater. I have tried letting them get more dry than normal and even if they get too dry they sag but don't perk perk back up to normal once watered. Still this issue
Over watering or bugs but in kinda leaning to that foliar spray at this point. At lights out if you can give em a rinse with plain ph adjusted water and give them a few days. They won't need much if any water in this shape so I would hold off watering unless the plants go limp.

So you have a pot and extra media you can fill to give yourself an idea of how light they are dry?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

10ml per gallon, of the gro and micro at same time every water?
Jesus I'm posting in to many threads .. yes I touched on it earlier.. that a real big possibility.

I would give em a rinse and a flush and measure the run off.

Good catch man

Latest posts

Top Bottom