N toxicity or?

• Thread starter Yellow93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you cant use fungicide like that,in the plants life span maybe twice,it is toxic friend, im also thinking you have a unbelivable salt buildup and need a flush,check your ppm of runoff will tell the tell

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have been cutting the nutrient mixture in half. I wasn't sure if that would help. I soaked them down good with good pH water.
how much ran out the pot?
what was the ppm reading from it,
you can really expect answers when your giving no info,i had to read damn near every post just to find out what your media is,i think it pro mix right?
you say ph 6.5 ,perfect,what are the ppm going in and then out,that plant right there shouldnt be taking more than 750 ppm on nutereints,forget what the lable says ,use the hannah feed chart,vegging you should be at 750 from what i see

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well it took a few of us lol but I'm fairly confident the 2 major issues have been identified. Love the farm đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

London bud

London bud

I use flora gro and micro and the bloom for flower. I never mix the gro and micro I don't think there is a need to. You don't need to use the micro every feed, the gro is mostly the plants main building blocks for vegging, the micro is like the little vitamins that the plant needs top ups on now and again.
And once I go 12/12 I use micro for the last time

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Looking at this plant again Im starting to think it might be a genetical faulty plant. We humans have 46 chromosomes and things go wrong all the time, plants have thousands chromosomes. I had plenty plants that just were deformed from birth, ex only one blade leaves, 3-4 shoots every node instead of 2 etc. If the rest of your plants are good then I think this might be the case, something about this plant just dossent seem right besides the defficencies.

Top Bottom