Name game part 2

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

budlover

I like Rolulnan warbird at least youknow one part thats in the mix!!

Good luck with your out come hope your happy with choice.. Mota :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
We all had our chance to put our two cents in already. Mota made his choice, asked us to pick from a list he liked.....but feel free to write whatever you like then i suppose.....

:sign0023: Talk for ur self and stop talk for Mota please. People are free to talk they mind, like it or not. :hi:

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

:sign0023: Talk for ur self and stop talk for Mota please. People are free to talk they mind, like it or not. :hi:

Cool thats fair enough, definitely do not want to speak for someone else..... so in my opinion, all yall who are saying you hate the names he picked or saying you wont like they strain cause of the name, in my opinion, should shhhh, and just pick one of the names he chose....just some thoughts coming from my head, like it or not....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah well speaking for myself, i do not like the name chosen, but i dont hate and i certainly don't judge a book by the cover.

Good luck everyone///

southstreets

southstreets

Cool thats fair enough, definitely do not want to speak for someone else..... so in my opinion, all yall who are saying you hate the names he picked or saying you wont like they strain cause of the name, in my opinion, should shut your face, and just pick one of the freaking names he chose....just some thoughts coming from my head, like it or not....

:middlefinger:evilgrin0013::icon_spin:

THAT AINT UR PLACE TO SAY ANYTHING BRO.. HE ASKED THE MASSES OPINION AND SO FAR THE MASSES SAY THEY DONT LIKE THE CHOICES.. LET MOTA SPEAK HIS MIND.. IF HE DONT WANT US GIVIN THAT OPINION I'LL GLADLY EDIT MY POST CUZ IM NOT TRYIN TO DISRESPECT IN THE FIRST PLACE... NO NEED TO TRY AND BE A UNAUTHORIZED GUSTAPO DWB.... :sun

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

THAT AINT UR PLACE TO SAY ANYTHING BRO.. HE ASKED THE MASSES OPINION AND SO FAR THE MASSES SAY THEY DONT LIKE THE CHOICES.. LET MOTA SPEAK HIS MIND.. IF HE DONT WANT US GIVIN THAT OPINION I'LL GLADLY EDIT MY POST CUZ IM NOT TRYIN TO DISRESPECT IN THE FIRST PLACE... NO NEED TO TRY AND BE A UNAUTHORIZED GUSTAPO DWB.... :sun

Chill....out....i never saw where he wanted our opinions in this thread other than to pick from the list...but regardless dude, write me a pissed off pm, or give me bad rep...lets not clog this thread up with this anymore. I spoke my mind you spoke yours the world goes on. peace.

C

Cloud 99

i also gotta say i dont care 4 any of them so i wont be voting but good luck to the chosen ones

F

farmerjohn

Talk about the perfect name

:spacecraft:Harry Mulon of course!!! If I have:fighting0040: to chose one of the four choices, then Warbird. Drop the Romulan off of that, it goes without saying.
:fighting0040:

B

BreederBrad2

some ignorant people in here, mota asked for your help choosing a name,not bitching about the names that were not chosen, if you dont like it, keep your mouth closed.. you guys are fuckin nuts...my vote is for gatekeeper :)...some god dam haters up in here:character0110:

B

BreederBrad2

dude mota asked for your help choosing a name not bitching for a new one, of course you can say what you want,.... but you look like a chump doing so, its his company,not yours, so either vote or stfu,no one asked for your opinion on a new name:mooning

C

CAPO

You cant call it black hole sun now, fuckin chris cornell sings fuckin dance tunes or whatever bro, dont give that any respect. Til he puts on a shit and stops trying to look like hes sweating, no luck! Sorry to say, i was a sg fan too, til i saw that late night on a hospital tv, made me sicker.

hahaha...wtf happened there?....I used to love SG too!
Chris just turned into a freakin sellout....worst music I have heard in a long time...almost like One Who Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest....it's really that sad.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont get ur statement brad! I didt say shit about new name, so i suggest u read me good befor u quote me. I just say I dont like the chosen ones! Obviously im not the only one not liking the chosen names...

What happened to all the cool names everyone put up...... how did these make it? if i did grow this strain I would without doubt change the name when i donated to the dispenceries. I'll abstain from a vote.

yea.. i dont like any of them either.. no disrespect.. sound a lil bit too trekie for me!!! so i'll say none of thee above.. i dont like romulana niether.. might aswell call it helga.... lol.. romulana sounds like a girls name in eastern europe..

i agree from the list its gatekeeper.but i fell like a stalker runnin around in star trek cloths with the fake ears and shit when i look at the name on the list lol.no disrespect to any1 but these names cheapen the product like ur tryin wayyyy to hard to make it sound cool,only good thing about ghostbusters was when the credits started rolling..peace

Hate to be downer but honesty is the best policy so I'll admit I didn't care them either. I did like a few popular ones from the first thread but they didn't make it...:( but it's not my contest so good luck to everyone.

I have to agree.. I dont like ne one of the names chosen either.. No disrepect.. jmo.. I like Rom Junkie.. or Rom Bomb a hella of alot better..lol ohh wait them were my nominees..:bong2: If I had to choose.. I would go with Gate Keeper.. goes back to the KISS method..

no big deal...Some like, some dont this is how it goes.

M

Malachi

well i dont like the chosen names either but it is what it is, nothing anyone can do about it at this point. we gave our suggestions, oh well

B

BreederBrad2

I dont get ur statement brad! I didt say shit about new name, so i suggest u read me good befor u quote me. I just say I dont like the chosen ones! Obviously im not the only one not liking the chosen names...

no big deal...Some like, some dont this is how it goes.

no offence but you get exactly what im sayin bro, dont play dumb..mota asked to vote on the names he chose, he didnt ask if you liked the names he chose, he just asked for people to vote, but it seems like that is to hard for anyone to do...hahaha seriously bro, dont act like you dont know what im talking about...lol..once again it would prolly work better if there was some kind of poll to vote on

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im not a big fan of any of the names either. but im thinking black hole sun. it really has alot to do with the strain. a black hole is in outer space so is the sun. and im pretty sure the song refers to heroin use at one point or another. so it kinda fits

black hole sun gets my vote

B

BreederBrad2

1. Rojuana

2. Herimulan

another one! sheesh what do you guys not understand????...this is not a thread for naming strains but to vote on the strains mota himself already picked.....get over it already :character0110: by the way those names dont make any sence at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom