Name that deficiency part 2!

• Thread starter BCrocker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BCrocker

BCrocker

Hey again, having some yellowing going on and some curling. Not quite sure what to take from this.

Strain = PK from clone

Beginning of week 2 Flower day 15 now

15 Gallon pots, Pro-Mix HP

Nutrients = ~1000ppm , GH Flora line

PH = always 6.2 to 6.5 , water or nutrient mix

Soil PH = waiting on tester

Getting fed about twice a week, feed, feed water. Usually 1-2 days in between.

They were a little pale green, sprayed with 5g / gallon of epsom salts and it didn't seem to help.

There are some mites in the room, dealing with them.

Lights aren't too close, all 1000w's

Name that deficiency part 2
Name that deficiency part 2 2
Name that deficiency part 2 3
Name that deficiency part 2 4
M

MTM

I stopped useing pro mix for this very reason.I dontthink it has enough dolomite lime to stabalize the ph in the end of flowering cycle.Mine allways looked healthy until the last few weeks of flower.I added a teaspoon of lime to a gallon of water and it fixed most of the problems on my last grow with that soil.could you have overfed?..peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do you have any other pests in the room? It's really hard to say anything with any certainty what with the photos and lighting.

BCrocker

BCrocker

I stopped useing pro mix for this very reason.I dontthink it has enough dolomite lime to stabalize the ph in the end of flowering cycle.Mine allways looked healthy until the last few weeks of flower.I added a teaspoon of lime to a gallon of water and it fixed most of the problems on my last grow with that soil.could you have overfed?..peace

What did you replace the promix with? I was thinking of going with Sunshine #4.

We feed/water this room with 140gallon res.. Would you put 700ml of lime in the res with waters to help fix the PH of the soil? I really need to check the PH of the soil.

Do you have any other pests in the room? It's really hard to say anything with any certainty what with the photos and lighting.

No other pests that we have seen. I'll try to get better pictures with not so many lights on.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i get weird leaf twisting like that in my aero if my ph is off for more than 48 hours. so my first thing to say would be check that ph.
also i'd pull those dead leaves. that alone will help with the mites as much as whatever your treating with.

BCrocker

BCrocker

Still no luck with this one.. Ph is right on :s Thinking about flushing.. but really that would be about 1400 gallons of water for a double volume flush (15 gal pots x 49)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wouldn't flush quite like that. For one thing, that's an insane volume of water like you're saying, for another you're still trying to get them finished, right? Clearex or similar, do a watering with that, see if they respond, if so try another watering and then feed at half strength, see what happens.

Top Bottom