Name that strain......i need help

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

hello farmers i have this awesome strain i have had for 3years and i have no clue what it is...heres some pics
P9080032.JPG

P9080041.JPG
P9080039.JPG
P9080044.JPG

and this is 2 of the same..one on right 4weeks into flower and the left one is 7days into 12/12
P9080038.JPG
its got a sweet pine-sol smell

any idesa...any would help me so much:hi
PLEASE EXCUSE THE DUNGEN LIKE FLOWER ROOM...its just temporary:icon_animal26:

Onespark

Onespark

Hmmm. Looks really nice. I would guess there is some chem dawg in there. Looks to be a hybrid of some sort. I have a few Chem, diesel and OG hybrid crosses that look similar. I can't tell you what that is without smelling and tasting. Call it Pine sol ChemDieselKush and you have all the popular names in one! j/j

TortureKill

TortureKill

Theres no way to tell what strain that is by looking at pics. We can speculate all day, but TBH, WHO KNOWS>

K

kes5480

Theres no way to tell what strain that is by looking at pics. We can speculate all day, but TBH, WHO KNOWS>

I was just asking for opinions on what farmers would guess this strain is by the pictures.
I know there is no way to be 100% by looking at pics, but comm'on I just wanted some of u farmers best expert opinion.

and if i have any questions reguarding anything marijuana related I like to throw it out to our community and see what farmers best guess would be by look...like i said it has a pine-sol smell but it is also sweet candy smell. and it smokes really nice.....so anyways i was just lookin for the farms opinions on this one. Thank you
p.s. i was thinkin Chemdog or some kush,....but idk
peace

K

kes5480

Any help or a guess would be cool.

P9150041.JPG
P9150040.JPG
I think its a Chemdog or Chemdog D cross
it smeels like a sweet pine-sol type, not a very stinky strain. dont really need odor controll yet and we are in week5
here some new pics.
P9150043.JPG

Top Bottom