name the WORST strain you've ever grown

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

I have no personal experience with PO, but knew someone who went there and got a handful of stuff and almost all of them were NOT what they labeled them as!!!
The Fire OG they had was the CAVE from back in the day, maybe some of these people don't know the history or don't know when they are faced with an older strain that has been renamed by some socal vidiot. I can't remember off the top of my head the others without talking to that person but it was funny shit and I ended up saying, "told you so, man, those socal clone vendors don't care as by the time you figure out it wasn't what they said it was, you've invested so much time and energy into the plants you justify it to yourself that it's good herb...but not what they sold you!" NOt every clone or every time this happens I'm sure, but they either mislabel like crazy or just call shit what People want or ask for. They gave the person herijuana too and it was pot of gold! fukn disgusting....that's my experience second hand...I'm trying to remember the other strains, lol

sucks about your friend but Ive personally bought hundreds of cuts from them and know ppl who have bought more and we always got exactly what we wanted. they were all pre-labeled and I didnt call ahead so unless they read my mind before I got there I dont think they could have just told me what I wanted to hear. theyll have my business again for sure

420Gator

420Gator

they usually have plenty of moms there too that they took the cuts off so if u have any experience with the clones youre buying its not very difficult to identify what they are

420Gator

420Gator

@soserthc, jesus man that cola is outrageous too bad it didnt get u high:(

jtrey

jtrey

I have another .....and to think this shiz has won back to back Cups .....I have to question High Times integrity for GHS Super Lemon Haze winning. Arjan, the King of Cannabis hahaha more like the King of marketing and rippin off the uninformed! Seriously think about this this guy wins every freakin Cup year after year after year, out of 100's of entries .....no mofo on the planet is that good!

I've popped bagseed and found keepers for free, I'd probably have to buy 3 or more packs from some of these so called breeders just to find a keeper, wth? o_O
just chopped and smoked a decent slh from gh im going to run it one more time i like the ..but yea not strong\

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

The Hog from TH seeds was absolute garbage...thanks attitude!

The free packs of Sunset limited from the SF cup 2 yrs ago were a little bit stronger than hay!

Shark shock and LA Conf clones from Haborside sucked for me.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

K-Train from Greenhouse seeds

Thai-Tanic from Flying Dutchman was barndoor to the max!

jtrey

jtrey

Blackberry kush clone in L.A. looks super dank and frosty good bag appeal and makes great hash .... tricks me into keeping it around then i smoke her and nothing .... but now im done w her good bye blackberry!! every batch i have seen in the shops is the same ...no kick

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Blackberry kush clone in L.A. looks super dank and frosty good bag appeal and makes great hash .... tricks me into keeping it around then i smoke her and nothing .... but now im done w her good bye blackberry!! every batch i have seen in the shops is the same ...no kick
yep some pretendo. lackluster imo

Shitlo Gicsays

Shitlo Gicsays

Mr (not so) Nice LTD Mango Haze;waste of space time and money!!!
Todays Haze's are my pet hate!!! Nevilles Crap!
Although Soma and Amnesia,got it right!!!

the rrock

the rrock

The Hog from TH seeds was absolute garbage...thanks attitude!

The free packs of Sunset limited from the SF cup 2 yrs ago were a little bit stronger than hay!

Shark shock and LA Conf clones from Haborside sucked for me.
I had the exact same issue with "THe Hog" =pure crap, i bought it out of the seed catalog over ten years ago and it blew, at that time i was running NL5 X HAZE for about 5 yrs and was l looking for a replacement . Some people apparently liked it though. I went through over 50 seeds and didnt find a ma.

AMS from greenhouse was also a dud

jtrey

jtrey

I had the exact same issue with "THe Hog" =pure crap, i bought it out of the seed catalog over ten years ago and it blew, at that time i was running NL5 X HAZE for about 5 yrs and was l looking for a replacement . Some people apparently liked it though. I went through over 50 seeds and didnt find a ma.

AMS from greenhouse was also a dud
haha im glad you guys said that getting some freebies from attitude ... i will put em in the dont plant pile

the messiah

the messiah

To be completely honest, I have never really been impressed with any of subcool's gear. Most of his strains are unstable and have never really been anything special. Ive seen most of his gear run out b4 and have personally popped packs of dairy queen, the void and querkle.
i have to disagree with that statement i have got some good phenos out of his spacbomb and jack the ripper pandoras box. here is a pic of pandoras box
DSC 0189
DSC 0199

C

cannabaholic

IMG 0326
Here's some JTR (pink lemonade pheno) great for photo shoots an thats about it...the buzz is so clear ya cant tell your high..lol...Definitely not the worst strain Ive grown but some pretindica for sure..

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

i have to disagree with that statement i have got some good phenos out of his spacbomb and jack the ripper pandoras box. here is a pic of pandoras boxView attachment 279295View attachment 279296
No offense buddy, but that does not really impress me. I have seen and smoked both of those strains and I feel that they are nothing special as far as the medicinal values goes. My problem with his strains are again that most of his gear is not stable, thats not to say you can't pull decent phenos here and there, they are just risky strains to run out and the final product is never really worth it. BTW TGA's gear is more common than herpes in CO.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Alot of strains that most would think were 1337.
Guess that goes to show what hype machines this industry can be.
Thanks for the interesting heads up fellers!
My worst crop was with White Widow but that was back in the late ninetys.

PnL

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Cali Connection tahoe og is on the top of my list.. Worst seeds/breeder EVER!!!

bloads

bloads

Couldn't stand my Diablo OG, got cuts from PNC a couple years ago

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Got a Death Star clone from a club that Wasn't DS. Fuckin mexican sativa that hermied like a bitch. Luckily everything else was pulled before the hermie showed. They Will get some back! lmao:D

Top Bottom