nanners in week 8 flower

• Thread starter mango420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mango420

mango420

Hey all, so need some advice here as im tripping out pretty bad. Ive discovered about 3 spots on 2 different plants where there are yellow bananas sticking out of the top of a calyx. 2 of them appeared to be closed and one appeared to be open, it had 3 bananas. I had this last round in week 7 and 8 I noticed some bananas here and there but wasnt a big deal because I just cut them in week 8 and 9. So my problem is my flower room is now staggered, I just put in a bunch of plants about 5 days ago before i noticed the nanners. So there still in week one and im really worried that they will be pollinated. So not sure what to do, should I just let them keep flowering and hope they dont get polinated or do I move them back to my veg room and start vegging again and just put them back in in a week? I have heard of DM reverse but not sure if it will protect them from being polinated? any help would be much appreciated

cannabeans

cannabeans

if you only see a few....

just a little spray with water on each nanner and then i would just gently pluck them off! if its close to the end watch then very carefully, and repeat if necessary. i would think that the plants that you threw in 5 days ago are not showing any flowers yet. so just be careful. you could always cut them down if your problem gets any worse.

worst case scenario... if you were to lightly pollinate the young plants you just put in, there is plenty of time left to grow beautiful flowers with just a few seeds. i have done this before for myself, with a male plant.

T

TheIronLung317

Keep lucking the nanners until you're done with those females. Wait till they get a little longer , they come off reall easy when you pluck them off.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

how much longer until this plant is done? pluck all nanners carefully with wet fingertips (or spray before plucking as someone else said if you're not worried about mold or rot). i'd spray the younger plants with water, then also the flooring in the room, and anything around the plant that has the nanners. that will kill any pollen. you also will want to spray down your fan blades and fan screens or wipe with a wet towel. do this again when you take the plant out of the room as well. hopefully any seed issues will be minimal. side note: usually anything that has been polinated will have the hairs turning yellow/golden, so look for that on the younger plants.

G

GeneticFreak

I have expereinced the same problem. Reverse works. Add 10ml penetrator or saturator (same thing) to one bottle of reverse and spray them liberally. Worked for me. Spray all plants in the room. Then check for light leaks. Or like dude grows said pull em early. I would pull the hermed plants and spray the rest.

Top Bottom