Nanners showed up week 7 of flower! Help!

• Thread starter Happy2Fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Happy2Fly

I picked off all of the nanners and moved the hermie plant to a different room when I found them. It's now been 4ish weeks and I've only seen a couple more since which I picked off immediately. Haven't seen any seeds yet so hopefully the harvest is saved, but I guess I won't know for sure until I start trimming. The hermied plant that was isolated has not been under any lights since and does not look as nice as the other 3 plants. Now my curiosity has moved to tricomes and when to harvest. The last picture I posted was through a microscope looking at a lower (popcorn?) bud on the hermied plant. The majority of the tricomes are clear but I am starting to see some amber spots developing in the clear tricome heads. Is that normal? Should I chop or wait it out until I see more cloudy? I don't mind some amber as it is an indica, and I don't want to miss out on some potency by chopping early. I also don't want to wait too long. Anyone have any advice for me?

Bilber

Bilber

I picked off all of the nanners and moved the hermie plant to a different room when I found them. It's now been 4ish weeks and I've only seen a couple more since which I picked off immediately. Haven't seen any seeds yet so hopefully the harvest is saved, but I guess I won't know for sure until I start trimming. The hermied plant that was isolated has not been under any lights since and does not look as nice as the other 3 plants. Now my curiosity has moved to tricomes and when to harvest. The last picture I posted was through a microscope looking at a lower (popcorn?) bud on the hermied plant. The majority of the tricomes are clear but I am starting to see some amber spots developing in the clear tricome heads. Is that normal? Should I chop or wait it out until I see more cloudy? I don't mind some amber as it is an indica, and I don't want to miss out on some potency by chopping early. I also don't want to wait too long. Anyone have any advice for me?
According to the pictures of the whole plant that you posted today, you are right there......

Telltale signs....

Swollen calyxs, pistils laying flat......

Chop or give it a couple......

If the medium is wet, wait till it drys.....it helps with the drying time......

One more week will not destroy nor hurt your plant......

Latest posts

Top Bottom