Nanners?

• Thread starter Crumb93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crumb93

Crumb93

Is anyone able to tell if these are nanners? I'm in my 5th week of flower.

Nanners
GrundleGrow

GrundleGrow

Those look like nanners, and it looks like some of the pistils around them have been pollinated...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Those look like nanners, and it looks like some of the pistils around them have been pollinated...
☝yup but maybe ....no ? Very difficult to see , but your pistils are turning dark prematurely .....

GrundleGrow

GrundleGrow

☝yup but maybe ....no ? Very difficult to see , but your pistils are turning dark prematurely .....

On mobile if you zoom in pretty close they definitely look like little banana weiners. The pistils also made me think so but im not certain that always indicates pollination? What do you think

Edit: on second thought, they could be discolored pistils or tiny leaf tips?

Crumb93

Crumb93

Thanks everyone! I think the pistils may have darkened because they were touched. I'll do my best to get a better picture a little later.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Is anyone able to tell if these are nanners? I'm in my 5th week of flower.
Anthems usually form in clusters. If you pay close enough attention, you can catch them before they open up and release pollen. I dont see any pollen sacks here though.

dire wolf

dire wolf

On mobile if you zoom in pretty close they definitely look like little banana weiners. The pistils also made me think so but im not certain that always indicates pollination? What do you think

Edit: on second thought, they could be discolored pistils or tiny leaf tips?
Yea , i think its cause you bruised them , i wouldnt worry much just watch them , " banana weiners " thats funny as hell ......
Never heard that before

Crumb93

Crumb93

I honestly had no idea you weren't supposed to touch the pistils up until a couple days back. Luckily it just seems to be that little bud 😢 I definitley don't see anything that resembles a pollen sack, but who knows.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I honestly had no idea you weren't supposed to touch the pistils up until a couple days back. Luckily it just seems to be that little bud 😢 I definitley don't see anything that resembles a pollen sack, but who knows.
I've gotten my pistols too close to the grow light and they've darken before also plants that get root bound sometimes speed up their maturity .... Which I count on growing outdoors in my climate but that's kind of a coin flip sometimes it works sometimes it don't.. really hard to tell even magnifying that picture if those are testicles or not... Just thought I would throw that out there just in case you meet that criteria

dire wolf

dire wolf

Im not kidding , im gonna be laughing all day , its never leaving my mind , thanks " banana weiners "

Maybe a new name for a candy , like those yellow marshmellow peanut shaped thingies.......

Could also be a good new user name ....
Crumb93 also known as banana weiners !!

Or maybe a good pick up line at the bar ?

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Im not kidding , im gonna be laughing all day , its never leaving my mind , thanks " banana weiners "

Maybe a new name for a candy , like those yellow marshmellow peanut shaped thingies.......

Or maybe a good pick up line at the bar ?hey baby I'm growing these banana wieners at home want to come over and check them out 🙄😆

GrundleGrow

GrundleGrow

Or maybe a good pick up line at the bar ?

lol dire im so glad to have entertained. honestly one of my favorite parts about grow boards are all the funny little phrases and names for things that people toss around totally casually. shared humor is joy

dire wolf

dire wolf

I've gotten my pistols too close to the grow light and they've darken before also plants that get root bound sometimes speed up their maturity .... Which I count on growing outdoors in my climate but that's kind of a coin flip sometimes it works sometimes it don't.. really hard to tell even magnifying that picture if those are testicles or not... Just thought I would throw that out there just in case you meet that criteria
Ok foutwenty ,
Now its your turn......
Mistake # 59 for you !

I know your'e from the midwest ? But you gotta stop pointing your " pistol" around , you might scare someone.....

If you are refering to the female reproductive part , then its called a " pistil"
Haaa haa

And please dont check my spelling , or im screwed , i cant spell for shit .....

Last edited:
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Ok foutwenty ,
Now its your turn......
Mistake # 59 for you !

I know your'e from the midwest ? But you gotta stop pointing your " pistol" around , you might scare someone.....

If you are refering to the female reproductive part , then its called a " pistil"
Haaa haa

And please dont check my spelling , or im screwed , i cant spell for shit .....
I have to use voice to text ,my thumbs don't work so well ... They are kind of fat and clumsy from my job and my smartphone is autistic....😁

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I have to use voice to text ,my thumbs don't work so well ... They are kind of fat and clumsy from my job and my smartphone is autistic....😁
Take a look at my call sign Fourtwenty... The site was giving me a hard time when I enrolled because of my fat thumb so I had to do it a few times and the last time I worked accept I left out the r..... These little tiny buttons in my phone or so hard to push accurately....hey maybe if a moderator sees this he can change it for me not likely that a guy can always ask.... Please 🥴

teejacks

teejacks

can someone explain to me what a nanner is? 😆 something to do with seeds forming in flower??

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

can someone explain to me what a nanner is? 😆 something to do with seeds forming in flower??
well that's what I used to call those yellow things that you buy in the store and give to your children........🤪..... It's a male sex organ on a female plant kiss your new and not joking around these plants can reproduce asexually if they don't find conditions favorable and there's other reasons to

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

well that's what I used to call those yellow things that you buy in the store and give to your children........🤪..... It's a male sex organ on a female plant kiss your new and not joking around these plants can reproduce asexually if they don't find conditions favorable and there's other reasons to
Never mind the typos I was just explaining how I use voice to text and my phone has an autistic streak to it

Latest posts

Top Bottom